IGT KENO HELP NEEDED:

(1/2) > >>

kellyskeno:
I worked for several years as a slot floorperson in Vegas and for the life of me I cant seem to get my newly acquired IGT tabletop Keno machine. My need for help comes from the fact that I can't figure out why the pen want work. I got the machine from a coworker and It worked good, she did have the pen replaced and it was functioning fine. Then it just stopped working. The screen has 9468 credits and says mark numbers all input test check out. I put a new monitor in it and got a new coin accepitor for it. It also,has a bill validator in it which was one of the first one installed. for some reason I cant get the validator out. Now I remember  how to do that, And, It wont come out I can hear it reseat but light doesn't come back on. I'm stuck please give me some direct to go in.  :200-

knagl:
For starters, can you tell us what model of machine you're working on?

kellyskeno:
it is a GD60C IGT spot keno table top

knagl:
Unfortunately that number doesn't help. Is it a Player's Edge? A Player's Edge Plus? Game King?

If you don't know, if you can post a picture or two of the outside and the inside of the machine, we can help you figure it out. Thanks.

kellyskeno:
it's a Game King "keno spot"  Is there a bench test I can do myself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page