PE+ CRT to LCD conversion

(1/45) > >>

slotace:
 Thought I would pass this along from the old site,  this is a CRT to LCD conversion on a PE+ Poker Game. The company who did this was out of the U.S., here is the info and photo's  and exact message they posted, thought this was very cool! : ( via slotace)

GENIUSSLOT

THE NEW POKER MACHINE
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:02:09 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI TO ALL
I really appreciatte the comments about this, about the interface we have a little business in colombia we are development devices for better working equipment and the interface are one of them, we have another things like hopper emulator that pay like a hopper whitout physical hopper in machine the interface vga are commercial and the nearly cost is  90 dollars (shipment are not included) we can sell or trade whit someone if are interested, this interface are tested too in cherry master games and aristocrat games, now we are working in version 2.0 for better resolution, the only purpose that we have is made easy the work of slot techs in different machines, at soon that is posible we put the link for our web page where do you see a complet list for devices that we are development, like a lcd counters for replace the mechanical counters in machines and autoreset tilt igt error codes, the interfce are avalaible for anyone that needs, this idea borns because in our country the parts for slot machines are very expensive and sometimes are hard to get, we want offer real solutions for troubles whit less cost for people one more time very thanks for this commnets this say to us that we are keeping our ideas for better service for slot machines.

THANKS FOR READ

GENIUSSLOT

excalibur1703:
hola viejo espero este bien estoy interesado en la interface para el lcd   mi correo  escalibur1703@hotmail.com y estoy en colombia

Joeylc:
Quote from: excalibur1703 on October 20, 2008, 08:12:47 PM

hola viejo espero este bien estoy interesado en la interface para el lcd   mi correo  escalibur1703@hotmail.com y estoy en colombia

Translation any one ??? :)

stayouttadabunker:
I think...I may be wrong...he's interested in the LCD conversion.
He gave his email addy and lives in columbia?

tjkeller:
Quote from: Joeylc on October 20, 2008, 10:44:40 PM

Translation any one ??? :)

Your wish is my command:  :93-

Hello old man, I hope you are good/well. I am interested in this interface for LCD. My mail: escalibur1703@hotmail.com  and I am in Columbia.

PS: For Future Reference, SPANISH to ENGLISH translation available at http://www.spanishdict.com/

Hope this helps!,

TK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page