1114 Hopper pays then requires reset

(1/7) > >>

Groutrig:
I am sorry if this has been asked and answered, I couldn't find it.  I have a Bally 1114.  The hopper pays correctly on a win, but won't pay the next win.  If I push the reset solenoid it will pay the next win, but wont pay any subsequent wins unless I push the reset again.  Any help would be appreciated.

Amachanic:
 :238-    I'm guessing by your post that this is what they call an E-Series machine? If it is, does it show a code or any other numbers on the win meter? Does the tilt light come on?

Gary

Groutrig:
Thank you Gary for your reply.  No, I have no error code or tilt.  Here is my machine.

Groutrig:
I found a post that said to push back fully on the variator bar ( just above the clock fan) because it activates the "B" switches and pulses the hopper reset coil.  I did that but my problem still exists.

Amachanic:
Ok it looks like your machine is an earlier EM model slot machine. You say it pays all jackpots correctly? Then nothing next time? How about a couple of pics of the inside. What reset solenoid are you pushing? Can you show a pic of that?

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page