Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:24:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Best dedicated Slot Game for 7000 - With bonus rounds + graphics
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best dedicated Slot Game for 7000 - With bonus rounds + graphics  (Read 5162 times)
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« on: September 06, 2010, 04:08:54 PM »

I have been trying out a lot of different games on my V7000
So with time and bad weather, I thought I would check out some dedicated games for the V7000 platform.

After digging thru my collection of chips I was wondering IF they made any dedicated games in the V7000.
I believe that Triton Treasure was released for this platform.
I tried some of the games for the V7200 like Cash Encounters and Hot Hot Hot
I could get them to play, but only with the 12 button deck selected (SW2 #4) Max bet and re-bet are opposite with this selected and the game does not play any sound in the bonus rounds.

My question is what other games did Bally release as dedicated games with good bonus rounds for the V7000 platform?

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »

Boxcar Bonus
Baby Boomers
Money Poppers
Play the Market

These games use the deluxe sound card too.
Neonkiss

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »

Boxcar Bonus
Baby Boomers
Money Poppers
Play the Market

These games use the deluxe sound card too.

Thanks, That explains why I only have normal sound with these games. No bonus round sounds.

Any good bonus round games on the V7000 platform????

tacman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »

Well, due to the limit of being a 1 meg eprom, the bonus games are nothing to write home about but I enjoy Gold Rush. You have choices of pile of gold dust by a scale, your choices give you a number of credits for each pile.

Dan (tacman)

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 08:17:37 PM »

Tacman, that sounds a lot like the gold mine bonus in the Goldmine slot. It's one of my favorites, not only because of the bonus round, but because the symbols of the little miners with pick axes stand out when they land in the window and I can follow them easily during the spin.

One of my issues with some games (and not just on this platform) is that the higher paying symbol designs and colors don't "pop" out me when I'm playing, and I can't get the rush of knowing that I'm close to a big win until it's all over and the machines tells me that I've won.  hissy fit

As far as I know for now, there is no way to use the deluxe sound card on the V7000 platform. I have the card, for all the good it's done me. Someday I'll have to pour over the schematics of the v7000 and v7200 to see if there is a way to use the card in the older setup, unless someone else tackles it first.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 08:31:17 PM »

David, that deluxe sound card works on the V7000 machine.  I installed one in my Gamemaker to take advantage of the deluxe sounds of the previously mentioned games.  Only 2 connections required as I recall.
StatFreak

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »

Neon, I can't think of any other good interactive bonuses at the moment, but Island Wins has a nice non-interactive bonus.

When you get the scatter symbols on at least two reels from left to right, the game initiates free bonus spins. It holds the reels with the left-to-right scatter symbols and spins the remaining reels. Any new scatter symbols that land from left to right during the bonus are also held, and getting more of them adds free spins. You get paid for the held symbols on every spin, and if you finally end up with all five symbols, you get paid for them three times. The round ends when you run out of spins or get all five symbols. I've won over 15,000 credits in the round two or three times. You get paid for all normal wins in the bonus round, but it really just comes down to hitting those scatter symbols.

I've actually found that the poker and keno variations on the v7000 Gamemaker are more interesting than the slots. Of course, that's just my personal opinion, and I don't include the v7200 platform because it has all those bonus games that I can't enjoy the way that they were meant to be played.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
tacman
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »

Stat, you"re right. It is Gold Mine. I still must have jet lag.....  arrow

Dan (tacman)

StatFreak

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 09:47:06 PM »

Stat, you"re right. It is Gold Mine. I still must have jet lag.....  arrow

Dan (tacman)

Oh well. I was hoping you had found another similar game I could try. bawling

...okay, back to the sound card setup... stir the pot / get cooking

Neonkiss

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 11:15:47 PM »

Thanks all for the replies... Hail Clap applause

I have a customer that wants to buy a gamemaker for his wife. (nice guy huh..)
Anyways she likes the video slots with bonus rounds. I was just looking for some suggestions and I got them. THANK YOU...

Now if I can get the deluxe sound card to work, maybe some good V7200 games will seal the deal. Actually I had fun today playing around with mains and graphics combination to get some of the V7200 games to play. I did notice that you will ALWAYS get a EPRON ERROR if you don't select the 12 button deck. (SW2 #4 on) So in a nut shell you may get past the sound issue, but the machine will still be looking for the 12 button deck.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.