Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:41:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Atronic
| | |-+  Dongle?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dongle?  (Read 22356 times)
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »

Lo siento mucho!. Soy nuevo y no se bien las reglas. Gracias por la advertencia. Duh! Saludo atentamente! Turko95

I feel much. I am new and not well the rules. Thanks for the warning. Greeting kindly! Turko95
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 05:48:50 AM »

Lo siento mucho!. Soy nuevo y no se bien las reglas. Gracias por la advertencia. Duh! Saludo atentamente! Turko95

I feel much. I am new and not well the rules. Thanks for the warning. Greeting kindly! Turko95

Which website is that from Ron? Is that from the AltaVista site - I'm curious. Scratch Head

The Google Plug-In did a better job:
Sorry!. I'm new and I do not know the rules. Thanks for the warning. Duh! Sincerely! Turko95

I'll have to do some comparisons with other languages and translations.. stir the pot / get cooking

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 06:08:13 AM »

I wish they'd call these something else, or maybe I wish I didn't have such an active imagination
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »

Which website is that from Ron? Is that from the AltaVista site - I'm curious. Scratch Head

The Google Plug-In did a better job:
Sorry!. I'm new and I do not know the rules. Thanks for the warning. Duh! Sincerely! Turko95

I'll have to do some comparisons with other languages and translations.. stir the pot / get cooking

I used Babel Fish

Ron
turko95
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 08:36:29 AM »

Sres:

por favor entren a este foro registrense y vallan a la seccion reparacion tragamonedas y hagan sus preguntas ahi. En ese foro no esta prohibido intercambiar cierta informacion. Saludos!

turko95
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »

jajajaja! lo siento me olvide de darles la direccion  Tongue Out    www.foromaquinasdeazar.com.ar      wave
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 08:11:05 AM by turko95 » Logged
StatFreak

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »

Sorry, these translations are less than perfect...

Sres:

por favor entren a este foro registrense y vallan a la seccion reparacion tragamonedas y hagan sus preguntas ahi. En ese foro no esta prohibido intercambiar cierta informacion. Saludos!

Messrs: Please enter this forum, register and fence repair slot section and submit your questions there. In that forum is not forbidden to exchange some information. Greetings!

jajajaja! lo siento me olvide de darles la direccion  Tongue Out    http://spain.electronica-duartes.com      wave

hahahaha! Sorry, I forgot to give you the address.  Tongue Out   http://spain.electronica-duartes.com      wave

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 03:19:20 PM »

Here is a direct link to the slot machine board: 

http://spain.electronica-duartes.com/index.php?board=116.0

vl.kostov
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »

If some one need this dongle i can share it.

stir the pot / get cooking

beko
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

Has anybody been able to use the Atronic USB type dongle? I have one but cannot get it to work. I have all the original software from Atronic - Hardlock and Main Config, but it cannot find the dongle. I have tried 3 different computers and different operating systems but always the same error.
I also had the old parallel port type(which worked great), but that got stolen recently. I now have 6 Atronic Cashlines off with errors and a frustrated boss on my tail.
As always, any and all help is appreciated.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 01:37:27 PM »

If the dongle uses a USB type of port, check that your machines' USB port
settings are enabled and supported?

I would suggest getting a security camera to prevent further theft...  arrow
beko
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 01:44:01 PM »

Yes,
As soon as you plug in the USB dongle, Windows goes online and loads the drivers automatically. You can watch this happening in device manager under the USB setting. When I use the Atronic hardlock.exe installation it does exactly the same thing but with older versions of the 3 items that get installed. Sadly that did not work either.
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 05:45:09 PM »

I no longer have acess to PC or dongle but had similar problems at previous employer running on a XP PC. If I recall correctly I downloaded another driver from the internet.You can try this http://www.hasp.com/support/hasp/hasp4/vendor.aspx#latestDT.

There is also sw available that allows you to do a read once on the dongle that will then allow you to operate the sw without the dongle. Will go  through all my docs and see if i can find it. 
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.