Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:53:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Game Maker In demo Mode
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game Maker In demo Mode  (Read 2787 times)
CUDA3134
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: July 29, 2011, 09:02:57 PM »

Is it possible that my game maker has mains or chips that keep it in demo mode? Cleared reset all and still in demo mode coin in and validator will not accept any. Bill validator passes test under diagnostics.Told by novice prior owner it was chipped for free play . Thanks
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:14 PM »

Yes. Mains that have forced SAS, like the 22 Mains, will start in demo mode after a clear and remain so until a machine ID is entered on the SAS screen. You don't need to have SAS, just enter a phony number. I fill it with 1's.

The option is in the rightmost column of the setup options menu. To get to this menu, open the door and turn the JP reset key. I don't remember the exact name of the option, but it should be obvious.

There are two fields in the option. Fill them both with numbers and save the setting. I don't remember if you have to reboot the machine or not to exit demo mode. I think it comes up in normal mode as soon as you exit the menu system; if not, then recycle the power.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CUDA3134

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 02:22:56 AM »

That worked after a power down and a reset. Thanks for the tip. Now for some reason the coin comp. is not working bill validator works fine ?
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 02:26:02 AM »

That's a separate problem. You might want to start a new thread with details.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CUDA3134

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 05:04:36 AM »

Thanks for the help. I wil see what I can do .
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.