Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 02:28:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  I need to know type
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I need to know type  (Read 4775 times)
slotexpres
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: August 02, 2010, 07:07:05 AM »

Hello everyone.
I need information, what is this  a model of Bally. and please if anyone knows what these error codes mean, and how to fix that
Thank you very much!

* 1.jpg (113.92 KB, 1000x750 - viewed 233 times.)

* 3.jpg (77.3 KB, 800x600 - viewed 251 times.)
tacman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 09:40:52 AM »

It would seem the blue screens are covering the word ALPHA. I would assume this is a Bally Alpha? Nice lcd screen too!

Dan (tacman)

slotexpres

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 10:16:24 AM »

This is how  machines look. so i need any help manual or possible faults what is happenin with this machines. games instaled inside is: Winning Shot,Hot Shot Progressive,Hot Shot,Treasures of India,Multi Game Poker,Poker,Kona Gold. it is possible to sambe is take this machines from some progressive or link and to that is risen way not work.
thanks on fast answer.

* IMG_3142a.jpg (188.42 KB, 1296x972 - viewed 246 times.)

* IMG_3143a.jpg (172.67 KB, 1296x972 - viewed 249 times.)
slotexpres

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 04:08:10 AM »

Thanks Dan,
I have now and setup & operation manual for this Bally Alpha. I think to this machines just need ram clear and to change settings. It is possible to i doing  ram clear without of that “RAM clear compact flash” ? 

slotexpres

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »

It would seem the blue screens are covering the word ALPHA. I would assume this is a Bally Alpha? Nice lcd screen too!

Dan (tacman)

Hi Dan
I am finish ram clear . Now I need help to set a progressive jackpot. Game is a HOT SHOT PROGRESSIVE with 5 lines jackpot. My problem is when i set progressive levels, machine after that go in foult and say INVALID PROGRESSIVES. Can you help me how to properly set this option. The machine is turned on internal Jackpot (I need the machine work like  stand alone). Other machines that no have progressive working normally. But on other machines that operate gambling does not work, although the option is enabled, and when I insert a new firmware in the WBA validator machine not recognize it and say invalid country code. Does the wrong  jurisdiction  chip  cause this?
Thanks Dan.

Dan (tacman)

* game.jpg (164.44 KB, 800x600 - viewed 223 times.)

* screen.jpg (182.46 KB, 800x600 - viewed 259 times.)
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »

I'm not positive but I believe that the last progressive on the 7 times pay bonus feature is a linked progressive jackpot, the others are internal progressives. That may be where your problems are coming from. See if you can maybe disable that last jackpot or something to see if it'll come up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.