Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2024, 12:38:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines
| | |-+  Magic Mask Aristocrat 540 MK5 -- problem with BV
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Magic Mask Aristocrat 540 MK5 -- problem with BV  (Read 2657 times)
happyair
« on: December 13, 2010, 03:01:09 AM »

Hi, I got this machine last month and still have not able to make it work. It has a dead WBA12 SS on the machine as BV will not power on at all. So I got a replacement for it, WBA 12 SS with IDOC3 same as the one came with the machine. When I turn the machine on, BV cycle with red and green light then it stop at only two rows of red light. The game boot up fine but the BV will not take any bill. I went in the setup menu and it showed that BV is enable. I came across under misc about the mismatch BV setting but it would not let me clear it as it mentioned something that this setting only allowed in some ID ???. I do not remember exactly what it said. I just down load the service and grance thru it but I can not find anywhere that say something about the two row of red light on BV. Has anyone seen this before, what should I try?
happyair
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:32:36 AM »

Hi, I played around with this machine a little more today and found some interesting thing. In the miscellaneous menu under bill accepteor CRC check & mismatch clear, the screen show the message says " this feature only availlable when v2.x validator protocol (with CRC32) in enable". I also found that under the jurisdictional machine setting, the bill acceptor protocol is v2.x - CRC16 check, no upload. However the BV that I have in the machine is WBA 12SS IDOC3, does it mean I have mismatch protocol ? If that is the case, do I need to do clear ram procedue to reset the protocol under jurisdictional machine setting to match with my WBA 12SS IDOC3?
kenokarz
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 284

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 08:54:16 PM »

what did you find out on this problem , i need to know
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.