Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:16:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines
| | |-+  What do each set of numbers correspond to on MK6 USA Eprom
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do each set of numbers correspond to on MK6 USA Eprom  (Read 2592 times)
jasongd
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 26

« on: March 24, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »

Hi all.
Looking at a USA MK6 game I have and wanted to know what each set of numbers represent, and can I locate the information on the screen menus?
I worked out that EG:- U72 , on the 2nd bottom row , 2nd block of numbers is the Checksum.
Thanks in advance, Just want to expand my knowledge of the label setup.

* Flame of Olympus.jpg (95.19 KB, 600x818 - viewed 305 times.)
Heihachi_73

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »

0351025 is the game EPROM ID/product number, M27V322 is the EPROM type, and the rest are checksums. If you dump the game with an EPROM reader you should be able to see the same checksums in a hex editor or even the output if the reader supports it.

For the game number, 03 is the version, 1025 is the game ID (1025 is Flame of Olympus according to the parts list). I'm not sure what the '5' is before the game number, might be system version. The US games have a different numbering scheme compared to non-US Mk6 games. I'm used to seeing numbers like 10120511 (1 = v1, 01205 = 50 Lions NSW, 11 = possibly system version? Most games end in 11 or 21).
jasongd
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 08:59:16 AM »

Thanks Heihachi_73 for responding with that information.
I understand for example (U72) on Flame Of Olympus,  " 0351025 " is the game product number , it appears during boot up of the game.
M27v322 is the eprom chip, 4Meg.
The " / 09ECD2D8 /" which is the checksum from which I can see with my programmer.
The " / 1EC86D48 " is the " MT3000" ID from the Mississippi Gaming Commission ,    Does anyone have a full list of all games or a web link I could get them????  PM me. wave
I do not know where " F52E-2598 " information can be found?
Or " 07D39U7P ".
Any help in finding out where to source this information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
jasongd
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:08:15 AM »

I found "F52E2598" is a "SIGNATURE" of that eprom U72 from the MISSISSIPPI GAMING COMMISSION .
Any extra info would be appreciated.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.