Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:10:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines
| | |-+  MK 4 POWER SUPPLY TROUBLES?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MK 4 POWER SUPPLY TROUBLES?  (Read 2111 times)
chemstar
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: December 11, 2012, 09:30:36 AM »

Hi guy first post but it wont be the last now that i have the slot bug!

i use to be an electronics tech so i was pretty stoked when i got a mk4 (broken) for a case of beer running white tiger.

iv fixed everything to the point that the power supply trips the mains circuit breaker after it has warmed up about 5 minuets then keeps tripping after reset. if i let it cool down it will do the same again trip the breaker after 5 minuets. Scratch Head

so my question is where would i start looking on the power supply and where would i get a circuit diagram?

its been 10yrs since i have sunk my teeth into switch modes and for the life of me i cant recall seeing this fault. Scratch Head

i have found the service manual but it doesn't have a circuit diagram for the power supply.

any help would be great,

thanks chemstar
chemstar

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 10:03:27 AM »

Hi guys I found some info here http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=200.msg1760#msg1760

Also I forgot to mention all voltages are correct and the machine works fine until it warms up
chemstar

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 07:31:19 AM »

hi guys well it is now fixed, the screws holding the first filter were loose from the case and the blue and brown wires on the input socket were the wrong way around  Scratch Head dont know how that happened and now it wont trip the mains switch

hope this helps someone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.