WTS ~ TITO @ Home has arrived

(1/49) > >>

bhinkley:
My custom TITO board is finally ready to release to general users.  Currently it will run on all IGT S2000 and IGame machines with the cables I can make to connect to the boards in the machines.  This board allows you to print out tickets from the ticket printer and insert them in the bill validator to add the credits back on the machine.  This will also allow you to take a ticket from one machine and put it in any other machine that is running one of my boards.  Another feature I have on my board is that if you press the service button it will add 1000 credits to the machine for you.  This feature can be disabled simply by placing a jumper on my board, which is included in all purchases.  The board will work on Bally Alpha and newer machines, and also WMS bluebirds, but I do not have the wiring for the cables on those machines figured out yet, so you can purchase a board without a cable and make the cable yourself, or wait until I get the cable worked out.

Board is a professionally printed board.  There are no loose wires to knock free if you bump it.  Boards come with the following:

TITO board
Power cable
Instructions for how to connect to the machine (on fully supported machines)

All for the low price of $45 per board!  (Price change as of 1/1/14---- Boards will be going up to $55 for the kit)

If you need extra cables, I can easily do so, and only charge $5 for that to cover the parts and labor to put together.  As most of us are on here, I am a hobbyist, so I am looking to keep the cost of the boards as low as possible for everyone.  

Shipping rates are as follows:

1-4 boards shipped priority mail $6
5+ boards shipped priority mail $12

Special thanks to TZTech for the help in getting my code working so I could get this board released.

If you would like to place an order, please send me a personal message and I will give you details on ordering.

FORDSBS:
 :244- :244- cool

idesign:
 :259-

Excellent

MikeCamp:
Could you post some pictures and/or video of this new card in action?

Mike

bhinkley:
not sure how to post video directly on here, but I do have a YouTube video that I did when I first got it up and running.  In the video I state that the service button adds $10 in credits.  since then I have determined it is 1000 credits based on the accounting denomination that we are actually adding, but my machine is a $0.01 denom for the accounting.  The video link is:

http://www.youtube.com/v/7-sHNqhx-y4&rel=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page