Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:20:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  Re: PE+ slant top BV not working
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: PE+ slant top BV not working  (Read 2097 times)
morning_glory21
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:44:42 AM »

I have a PE+ slant top sit down multi game video poker game. Icannot get the BV to work.  Transport works fine on startup but will never suck the bills in.  Have changed power supply, and swithed out from WBA 11 to WBA 12 , same problem.  any suggestions?

hi B2BW,  NLG Welcome
looks like you kinda jacked a thread but i'm sure one of the mods will straighten it up for you; probably happens a lot with new members.  Hijack cheers

Scratch Head about your BV issue, i would suspect maybe a door open?  look around the edges of the screen for some kind of door open message maybe, i'm not real familiar with the PE+ games but since it cycles during boot up i would think there is another problem or "tilt" keeping the game from enabling the BV.  i'm sure there are plenty of members with the PE+ that will be more helpful than i am. Tongue Out g/l  lightning bolt

edit:  +1 (Karma, or whatever) cause someone did it for me when i was new & stuck on "0" not so long ago Congratulations
Born2BeWild
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 03:18:27 AM »

Thanks MG21.  I have just about come to the conclusion that both heads are bad. I have someone shipping me a known good WBA10/11 and will see if that solves the problem.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 06:24:45 AM »

+1 (Karma, or whatever) to Morning Glory for trying to help, and passing out some K+ and  +1 (Karma, or whatever) to Born2BeWild as a welcome! NLG Welcome

I renamed and moved this Topic to the PE+ section.

It has been a while since I have worked with the PE+, and I have never seen one working with a WBA, but that does not imply it won't work, just that I am not sure. I have not seen anything past DBV-200's in them. There are a few S+'s that got WBAs, so maybe it was done for the PE+s too??? I do not remember off the top of my head what IDO protocol that the PE+ uses, so you will want to make sure that you have the correct sotware for the WBA if it does work for PE+

Just a few thought before the PE+ experts come across this. Be patient and out great members and experts will figure things out for you!

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
NLG ADMINISTRATOR

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.