Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 08:08:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Communist news network! Cnn sucks!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Communist news network! Cnn sucks!  (Read 6529 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: April 17, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »

CNN ------  THE Communist news network!  yes yes
Cnn sucks shit what a bunch of Left-wing political BS !!!!  frying pan

CNN Reporter Slams FOX at Chicago "Tea-Party"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G3fvNhdoc0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/6G3fvNhdoc0&rel=0</a>

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 11:54:09 PM »

Smug, Pretentious, Arrogant, Socialite... Pelosi: Tea Parties Are "Astroturf"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/n_1pdCYDLuI&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/n_1pdCYDLuI&rel=0</a>

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »

This Is How Main Stream Media Covered the Anti-Tax Tea Parties

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zK_O-JI-Dpo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zK_O-JI-Dpo&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 12:09:15 AM »

Glenn Beck's Tea Party at the Alamo in San Antonio Texas - The People are Finally Standing up
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5AxWOrSwYhQ&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5AxWOrSwYhQ&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »

I don't even comment on mainstream media anymore.  I can't remember the last time I saw CNN, NBC, ABC, or CBS news other than my local news.  It's pathetic how much to the left the media is, so much for journalistic integrity.  The love affair there is with the current trio of "leaders" is pathetic.  How in the world do we have illegal immigrant raids, then instead of deporting them, we give them work permits and send them on their merry way?  Obama's aunt has been illegally here for years, and she gets a pass.  Don't get me started with all this stuff.   muted muted muted muted  It's just going to get me  hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
Op-Bell
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »

Oh c'mon Joey. Apart from the top CNN video, which consists of an a-hole not answering a reporter's question and shouting her down, all the other clips come from Fox. I think it's fair to say, given the resources of organization, personnel and air time Fox lavished on the day's events, that Fox is absolutely the least reliable and objective source of comment about it in the entire MSM.

I wasn't sufficiently mesmerized by Glen Beck's oratory that I missed this, when it ran across the ticker at the bottom of the Fox News screen:

"Tax day fact: US ranks near the bottom in tax revenue as a percentage of GDP at 28%..."

Now what were they protesting against, again?

tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Oh yeah, you're right, CNN and all the other networks are completely unbiased and report only the facts.  Duh! This is shown plainly by how the CNN reporter calmly conducts the interview.  frying pan Sorry, seeing the president bow to a muslim leader, apologizing for us being a world leader (let Russia or China take the lead) and doing all the handshaking and butt sniffing in Cuba and with Chavez, yeah you're 1000% correct we have finally become the USA we are supposed to be!  slap slap slap

Dan (tacman)

Oh yeah. lets see, CNN, MSNBC, HL, CNET, ABC, CBS, NBC and then FOX, yeah that about makes things even!

Op-Bell
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 09:47:57 PM »

I never said anyone was unbiased. I simply pointed out that the sponsors of an event are hardly likely to be reliable commentators on it.
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 11:27:09 PM »

I totally agree, thats WHY they sponsor the event, because they have a side of the argument they want heard. And as I said, given the amount of left leaning majority coverage I am amazed people point at Fox and claim "Hey, no fair, you're biased"

On another subject:

I don't understand, if you work everyday and pay your bills, other than some guilt complex brought on by race or financial security or economic status, why would you want to pay taxes at a higher rate so someone who doesn't work, has never worked and could care less about working get PAID to sit at home, Oh and vote a certain way every two to four years. I am dunbfounded, logic has left the building!!  Duh! Doesn't anyone think that things should be balanced? If you have a certain amount coming in, the amount going out should NOT exceed that?

Dan (tacman)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:44:25 AM by tacman » Logged

rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 02:16:39 AM »

"Tax day fact: US ranks near the bottom in tax revenue as a percentage of GDP at 28%..."

Now what were they protesting against, again?

We are there now because we are still under the old Tax law.  It's the new laws and the impending BIG DEBT that is forthcoming that we are (or should be) mad about.  When you tax away wealth, you are taking it from people who are VERY productive to people who just are not as productive.  It's a fact.  If you are productive, you will earn better.  If you have a skill set that is in high demand, you will get a better paying job than if you have one that doesn't require much skill at all.  To this day, NOT ONE PERSON, has been able to sucessfully explain to me why it's fair to "Spread the Wealth Around."  Pres. Obama says, "it just works better!"  I'd still like to know how it works better?  Taking incentive away from people (from both ends, the ones that pay the tax, and the ones who receive the welfare, why work, when the government will take care of you?"  It's unfair to the people who work hard to not be in welfare, because they have the moral character to realize that being a charity case is just not the way things are supposed to be.  Who in this country grew up dreaming "When I grow up, I want to be maintained by government welfare."

I'm by no means a rich fella, I don't even qualify for the increased taxes to the "rich"  But I'm not stupid and I realize that if the company I work for gets taxed at higher rate, cutbacks WILL happen, and that might me ME!!!

I don't mind paying my fair share of taxes for things that are necessary due to the nature of the beast.  Like infrastructure, law enforcement, military, coast guard, etc.  Things that allows the freedom we so enjoy here.  But when the money starts going to things like Condoms and other things which are part of everyone's PERSONAL RESPONSABILITY, that's when I disagree.

And one more thing.  Why is it that whenever there's a major disaster in some part of the world, we the people are there to help others in need, but yet they still call us "The Evil Empire?"

How ironic is it that the Somalian Pirates try to hijack and hold for ransom a ship that has Humanitarian aid for their own country?

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.