Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:46:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  N.O. SAINTS
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: N.O. SAINTS  (Read 15965 times)
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 246

« on: December 06, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »

Who DAt-12-0  ---GO SAINTS.  I have been a fan for 40 years-Now it's our turn.------ yes.  What A game.  We have completly wiped the east coast and all others.  Bring em on!.  Dallas get ready for a L in the coulum.
bronconut7
Freedom Isn't Free
Contributing Gold NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

"Aluminum Overcast" B-17G

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »

Congrats on your team.  They are a machine.  Your patience as a fan is paying off. 
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 09:02:20 PM »

Thanks bron.  The good work goes to them-I am just a measly fan-rooter.  Thanks B.
bronconut7
Freedom Isn't Free
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

"Aluminum Overcast" B-17G

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »

You're right, but I also know as a fan how we live and die right along side their efforts.  Too many bandwagon fans each year who move around and give up on teams.  So good for you in hanging in for so many years with one team. 
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »

That's good to hear!  applause applause

The friend who got me interested in football was a big Saints fan, and he took a major razzing from everyone else since we were in the Bay Area and it was the late '80s, early '90's, when the 49ers were kicking a** and the Saints weren't (to be polite about it). He even painted saints emblems on the doors of his old beat-up car and would drive it to work amidst the horde of Niners fans just to give them s#$t.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 10:01:10 PM »

Barry,

You got our old QB and Kicker! They have been awesome!  applause applause applause

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »

They almost got their ass kicked today by the deadskins.  One heck of a game.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »

Jeff, You are rite the deadskins give them a run for the money.  But once again as 12 others know now-12-0.  Mark -CH drew brees was given up on by a lot of teams because he was hurt/injured. The Saints took him in and Look at the marriage now.  The chargers may have a glimmer of hope.  Good thing they do not have to play anybody good-- Crazy Tongue Out.  B.
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »

Jeff, You are rite the deadskins give them a run for the money.  But once again as 12 others know now-12-0.  Mark -CH drew brees was given up on by a lot of teams because he was hurt/injured. The Saints took him in and Look at the marriage now.  The chargers may have a glimmer of hope.  Good thing they do not have to play anybody good-- Crazy Tongue Out.  B.

I am sure that we will have to in the playoffs and the Superbowl!  Crazy Tongue Out Crazy wave bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

It would be cool for Drew to face the Chargers! yes propeller yes

I always liked him and Carney!

I am not one of the fair weather fans.. I am there in good and bad times. Years ago I had to give up the season tickets as it was too damn expensive!

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 10:50:55 AM »

If they make it to the Superbowl you'll have to go. You can rent out my home.
It will only cost you a S-2000 a day. Minimum 5 machine stay. Crazy

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »

See the vikings lost last night.  Now we have a 2-game lead for homefield advantage!.  I heard they went crazy in N.O. last night after that wacco game. B.
bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »

Since we don't have professional football in Chicago its always fun to watch a good game bawling

rickhunter
SMAA Founder and Chairman

Total Karma Storms: 226

I Void Warranties

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

A lot of things have to go right to get to 12-0.  Some of it has to be luck, the other is staying healthy.  It would be interesting to see two 18-0 teams make it to the big dance, but you have to ask yourself, if everything is wrapped up, do you take a chance and play your starters after that?  I mean if you have home field through the conference championship, do you risk loosing your starters to injury?  Football is a brutal game, and if the Saints loose Drew Brees, you can kiss your playoffs goodbye.  The defense is playing well, but when your offense is as prolific as the Saints, it can afford to take more chances.  If your offense doesn't score and you take chances and it goes the other way, well then you have no chance.

A slot collector is like a coin hopper in a machine that never pays out.  they just keep on accumulating assets.
halestrm
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »

Talk about making it hard to be a fan.  I am originally from Oregon, and the 9ers were my team only because my grandpa hated them.  When I moved to AZ, decided to support my local team.  I swear, until recently you never saw fans wearing the home team colors.  I loved all the red last year.  A lot of the johnny comes are already backing down from the support this year.

I can kinda understand, it is hard to support the team that only lost at home the beginning of the season, but....

Still, congrats to the Saints.  They are kicking it this year.
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 02:57:48 AM »

Well, I'm a 9er fan, so life has been rough for the past several years... bawling

But, I remember the good times and the bad times before that, too. They'll be back, probably as soon as we get an owner that doesn't try to run them like a shopping mall. Crazy

Thanks,
Bill
halestrm
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 03:00:35 AM »

They'll be back, probably as soon as we get an owner that doesn't try to run them like a shopping mall. Crazy

But as you can see, malls are SOOOO profitable right now.  You think they are run badly, again, I mention I am an AZ Cards fan.....  Bidwell, um, say no more.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 11:49:59 PM »

Saints gotta play the "dirty-birds" next.  Will be a interesting game no doubt as all left are out to lay it on the line against the saints.  Atlanta plays them tuff no mater the records.  N.O. is Hurting on defense with many injuries.  Hope they can somehow get to 13-0 but it will be a challenge.  After that one then we gotta play the big "D" and the noe-moes- arrow.  I will get more neg. Karma for that one probably-- Duh! frying pan.  Thanks B.- Tongue Out
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 07:30:59 PM »

Well,  It was a squeeker but 13-0-!!!!!!!!!.  We need our defense back and all healthy and think we have a shot at it all then--B.  Merry X-Mas---- present.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 02:47:42 AM »

Posting this to stick for my gang.  Who-Dat.  It's down to the nitty-gritty now----------1 away from the super bowl.  A hometown boy (Good fella) stands in our way as some others.  Will be a great game I am sure.  N.O. WILL prevail ---tune in and see for yourselves.  Black in Gold------It will be a up-roaring event to see/hear--I Plan on possibly going for this one as well as the super-bowl.---B. What happened to those Cowboys,chargers,ravens,cardinals--? NFC is rite--Number 1 v.s. 2 seed.  AFC is wacked.  NFC will win the bowl this year-------------- yes.   "Get cha popcorn ready" .----------- Cry Laughing.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 02:50:35 AM »

All that needs to be said now is WHO DAT.  We are here.  We are Underdogs.  Someone start a poll here.  N.O. and where I reside will be destroyed and all work will be halted monday if they win it.  I am Very confident they will.  To much fire-power and the defense in the playoffs has been ruthless.  This will be one we all will remember here.  GO SAINTS----------------------------------- Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap.   Dancing Party The Wave chug cheers Plastered Buddies champagne wine Drinking Wine cocktail slap angry-kitty angry-kitty CatDance S.O.B. S.O.B..  B.
Neonkiss

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 02:57:17 PM »

Went to a SuperBowl Party last night. Well actually got paid to go.
Just no drinking involved since I was working, But just as fun.

WOW the  NFL knows how to throw a party. It was over the top for a one night event.
The halls were set-up with two sides. One was the inner circle event for the team owners.
Each team has a table of ten. No one was there from the Saints or the Colts, but all the top brass from the NFL

The other side was huge with about 3,000 VIP attendees. The food was great. The room was very colorful. Tried not to walk around with a camera since no one else was but lots of camera phones. I took some pics of the event before it opened and then at the end of the night.
Got to see the Vince Lombardi Trophy. Who's name will the engrave on it this year?

Another big beach concert tonight. Headliners are the Bare Naked Ladies and I'm doing the fireworks show off shore.

* IMG_0957s.jpg (252.21 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 206 times.)

* IMG_0961s.jpg (259.09 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 229 times.)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:34:47 PM by Neonkiss » Logged

Neonkiss

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 02:58:45 PM »

Main hall for the VIP's

* IMG_0990s.jpg (193.06 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 218 times.)

* IMG_0974s.jpg (244.84 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 190 times.)

Neonkiss

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 03:00:47 PM »

Lots of display cases form Superbowls of the past

* IMG_0995s.jpg (185.49 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 186 times.)

* IMG_0969s.jpg (262.86 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 184 times.)

Neonkiss

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 03:02:12 PM »

Food and More Food..

* IMG_0992s.jpg (227.94 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 179 times.)

* IMG_1003s.jpg (209.1 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 179 times.)

Neonkiss

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »

Didn't get to hold the Vince Lombardi Trophy like Bunnyslots did....

But I was able to view all 43 Superbowl rings at one time.
when the pic was taken they were still collecting them from the display cases, so a few are missing from the case.

* IMG_0998s.jpg (116.8 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 185 times.)

* IMG_1004s.jpg (258.1 KB, 1200x800 - viewed 214 times.)

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.