IGT Triple Diamond won't boot

(1/2) > >>

byteblaster:
Hello guys,

I've bought an Igt Triple diamonds. The battery was removed, so I replaced this.
It gave the error 61, validator is running.
I then unplugged, put the hopper in the machine (which I've left out, the first time I plugged it in) restarted
the machine.
Now the displays won't turn on and the reels are spinning slow backwards.
Any help would be appreciated
Greeting

gerrit, Amsterdam

cowboygames:
First thing I'd do is remove the hopper again to see if it will at least go back to the 61 error code. You may have a bad hopper in which case I don't think the S+ machine will run without it or a jumper plug installed. Your 61 error code is standard after a battery change. If you get to where that code comes back, you can open the main door, press and hold the white test button located on the frame of the power with(could be front or back) for 2-3 seconds till you hear an audible ding and the error code switches to 61-1. Then close the main door and turn the jackpot reset key once. This is where you might run into a new issue if the hopper doesn't work. You might check the history here on the site for testing and resolving S+ hopper issues. I'm not familiar enough to offer advice on those. Keep in mind your bill validator, if you have one, will require a chip for activation after the battery change also

byteblaster:
Thank you for the replay, but I don't get the code back. The reels are sometimes spinning backwards,
but most of the time they don't and are standing still.
Futhermore the displays won't burn eg I don't get the error back

greeting
\gerrit

cowboygames:
have you tried restarting the machine with the hopper removed? If you have and the machine still won't get back to the 61 error code then I would check to see if a fuse burnt out when the hopper was installed

byteblaster:
hi, thanks indeed a fuse was blown, and now i'm back on error 61. I'll look for a solution to resolve that. Do I need a ram clear prom for this issue?
again, thanks

gerrit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page