Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:09:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  I hate Bullies! Bravo Casey Heynes!! (Video)
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate Bullies! Bravo Casey Heynes!! (Video)  (Read 9347 times)
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 233

« on: March 16, 2011, 02:00:22 AM »

Saw this on my Facebook page today and had to share.  Bullies are lowlifes and the following video is the ultimate display of "what goes around comes around."  Bravo to this kid that fought back against the mousy little douche bag that was giving it to him. 

I've never seen a body slam this hard in any wrestling match!

Don't poke the bear...

applause applause applause

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jv_oQ9EvIrM&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jv_oQ9EvIrM&rel=0</a>

* 198467_188387151197476_188311671205024_408611_1298964_n.jpg (30.36 KB, 300x300 - viewed 249 times.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:44:45 AM by Yoeddy1 » Logged

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:26:05 AM »

I saw that on another board, just had to watch it like 4 times. Outstanding job, that little kid's leg is gonna be sore for a few weeks!  slap

He'll think twice next time...  frying pan yes

Thanks,
Bill
Forrhouse
Manufacturing Equipment & Parts to Keep Slots that are No Longer Supported by the Manufacturer running.
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 252

Life is too short, live, love and have a good time

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:33:13 AM »

My new hero!
That's unbelievably awesome!
GOOD For him !!!!!!
E~
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:35:29 AM »

He is
I saw that on another board, just had to watch it like 4 times. Outstanding job, that little kid's leg is gonna be sore for a few weeks!  slap

He'll think twice next time...  frying pan yes
lucky it wasn't his head . or he would be a dribbling vegstable for the rest of his life . I hope he learned a valuable lesson

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 03:40:57 AM »

I've always hated little sh** heads...he got what he deserved!  Cry Laughing
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 04:01:55 AM »

Wow, YouTube just pulled it...what B.S. 

Jason

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 04:17:54 AM »

Jason
hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 04:24:30 AM »

Jason

Mark, reposted.  Grab it before you miss it!

Jason

Forrhouse
Manufacturing Equipment & Parts to Keep Slots that are No Longer Supported by the Manufacturer running.

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 04:37:22 AM »

So, In my opinion, you tube is an advocate for bullies! Yeah, yeah, you can say that they are just against violence, but kids in this situation need to defend themselves.  These problems just don't go away. School officials don't listen and even when they hear about it, it goes in one ear and out the other. They do little about it if anything. Most parents of bullies don't care and won't do anything. Do I advocate violence? NO! What I advocate is defending yourself! Bad move you tube. Your sending a message to kids that are bullied to just give up or a message to not defend themselves.   Why don't you go after the cyber bullies. Bullied kids need to have hope. Don't take that away you tube. Oh, and Google, go ahead and spread this message all over the place.
E~

Message to School administrators: If this kid has or does get in trouble for defending himself then YOU SHOULD BE FIRED!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:22:07 AM by Forrhouse » Logged
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 04:39:40 AM »

Jason

Mark, reposted.  Grab it before you miss it!

Jason
Thanks Thank You! WOOT!

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 04:41:38 AM »

This video is going to go viral on the internet.  You should see the tribute to this kid on Facebook.  The little bastard that got slammed is going to be hating life not only from a physical recovery perspective, but now he's all over the internet as the world's biggest punk ass!

Jason

slotsteve
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

we are opened a home sale store on us 58

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »

yes those poeple running the school should get the boot , also you tube causes more bad than good by posting this shit. And most in here I would think have a better things to do then looking thur you tube to find this crap
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »

Would you believe that the School suspended BOTH kids!??
It is very obvious that the bigger kid was Defending himself yet he ends up punished too!   no Thumbs Down

Thank God for Friends!!!
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »

I love it  applause applause applause applause
School bully get's FUC*ED UP Pay back is a Bit%h
  knockout knockout knockout knockout

http://deadspin.com/#!5781702/the-ultimate-anti+bullying-psa-kid-fights-back-with-devastating-body-slam

funny video remix of fight
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AMFeI8YYolE&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AMFeI8YYolE&rel=0</a>&

Now watch the bullies mom will now SUE the bigger kids parents and School for emotional distress.  frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctnessâ€
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 03:35:54 PM »

The bigger got socked twice then pretty much HAD to do something
because NO ONE ELSE was doing anything...
The part I liked the most, he went over to see if he was okay - then walked away.  applause

If that wasn't self-defense ....I don't know what is.

The little sh** head got what he deserved...plain and simple.

If you came at a policeman... pounding him...he'd shoot you.
However, that might be considered "excessive force"?
The kid is lucky he didn't have a gun.
Forrhouse

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 04:40:19 PM »

Anybody know what city and state the school is in that this happened.

Apparently schools and their districts believe your children should let their asses be Kicked because they suspended the kid for defending himself. Are your kids really safe at school? These administrators should be FIRED!
Forrhouse

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 05:22:44 PM »

Never Mind.  Happened in Australia.
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »

While nosing around the internet, the fanatics are REALLY making life hell for the bully.  There are Google Earth maps that point to his house, hate sites, etc.  Whatever happens, this kid has a road of hell ahead of him.  I always wonder what Casey is thinking about all of this.  The kid's a hero to many.  The best part of that circumstance, slam aside, was that he was mature enough to walk away from that other bitch that got in his face.

The only mistake that young Casey made was that he didn't give the punk a post slam stomp and scream "CASEY'S UP IN THIS BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!" 

LOL!

Jason

a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 11:35:16 PM »

I'm not sure I approve of this since they are just children, but here it is. I wonder if this was set up or real. Perhaps the other video was longer.

w

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=21093347&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=21093347&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a> 

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »

Here is the original footage again:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1dLw-v7L_w&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/l1dLw-v7L_w&rel=0</a>

No way that can be fake.  Wayne, it's always disturbing to see children involved in any circumstance like this, agreed.  I've talked to my two sons at length about this topic and have said that if there is any way to avoid this type of circumstance and settle it in any other way to do so.  But if it comes down to it and there isn't any other way because of the circumstance, then do what has to be done.  Get in and get out.  However, they also know my stance on being a bully and know that is a side of papa bear that they would not want to see. 

This topic breaks my heart and it's rough for kids.  I've been there before and it's better to address it, than to go through your entire life being bullied and never standing up for yourself.

Jason

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »

I'm not sure I approve of this since they are just children, but here it is. I wonder if this was set up or real. Perhaps the other video was longer.

w

<a href="http://vimeo.com/21093347">Casey Heynes Trailer[/url]  <a href="http://vimeo.com/user6312980">

That is the original video, but the sound has been replaced, which I find offensive. Why do people feel the need to take something like this and blow it completely out of proportion? Thank God I'm not a child today. How many of us were in a school fight at least once as children before the days of the video camera and the viral internet?

<ADD> I deleted this post when I saw that Yoeddy had found a link to another active copy of the video, but since the YouTube censorship police will probably remove it shortly, I decided to repost this.

From what I've been able to find on the net -- and I'm still not sure that it is the truth -- the larger child (Casey) has been picked on by other kids at the school for quite some time and has never fought back or hit anyone. This was apparently the last straw for Casey, and he finally struck back after the smaller child hit him several times.

<EDIT> I believe that the first thing the small boy says to Casey as he approaches him is, "Can I poke your chin?   Can I poke your chin?"
            The first thing the small boy says to Casey as he approaches him is, "Have you been talking $#^t? Have you been talking $#^t?"   (Thanks Brichter)

At the beginning of the video, after the little kid strikes the first blow, a boy off camera says, "He's laughin' at ya'." (I'm not sure to which boy he is referring.) A girl very close to the camera then says, "Go, Richard, Go," and another girl (I think she was filming ?) then says, "Wow, this is gettin' sad, bro," probably referring to the fact that Casey was once aging being "beat up" by a boy half his size.

The smaller child continues to take shots and Casey and another off-camera children say, "You guys just keep it runnin'." ..  "Keep recording." .. "Who's that in the background?" (Referring to the older girl who has just walked into the situation, and who intercedes at the very end of the video.)

As the larger child with the backpack moves in on him towards the end of the video, Casey says, "----------”   (After listening again, I'm not sure what was said here. In fact, I don't think Casey swears at all in the video.) The backpack boy then says, " F#*$ you!" to which Casey replies softly,  “He hit me first." The backpack boy replies, “F#*$  [unintelligible. Sounds like ‘f#*$ that’].”  Casey then turns and walks away, rather than engaging the child with the backpack.

The older girl then restrains backpack boy saying twice, "You need to back off."

Just IMHO:  After re-watching the video, it seems to me that the kids with the video camera and the smaller boy had sought out Casey and planned to film the smaller boy picking on him, which would seem to support the story that Casey had been picked on routinely.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:39:19 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 03:51:26 AM »

The bully was saying "Have you been talking $h!t?"

Thanks,
Bill
StatFreak

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 04:03:31 AM »

The bully was saying "Have you been talking $h!t?"

Thanks. I corrected my post. Let me know if you find any other errors.  As I expected, the most recent link is already dead.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
proten

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 04:38:35 AM »

Here is a report from a blog site on the fight and the outcome.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-viral-bully-body-slam-video-every-teased-kids-been-waiting-for/

One step at a time.
StatFreak

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 05:01:21 AM »

Here is the link from that blog to an official article in the Sydney Morning Herald.
Video of tables turning on bully sounds alarm bells

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.