Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:49:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  New Games
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Games  (Read 1508 times)
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 246

« on: March 19, 2011, 02:43:01 AM »

Since most of you scavengers here Near about conqured the S-2000's and all their guts etc.,  The i-games, The williams games, and etc. May be time to think about how you all are going to be able to do the new ones out NOW.  I have not seen many takers in the last couple years.  I did say "not many" .  Gear up and go to work for the newer games,  They will be coming to a home near you and yes they are just as fun and then some then the previous in all makes.  We all like the previous makes.  History and time, Hacking,scrapping,etc. will always stay constant.   Will be interesting this year for sure and next.  Probably first up on the flight deck I would think will be the Bally Alpha's.   Fine machines in any form.  Once more of any of the newer makes are availbale they will be-picked,hacked and turned inside-out as all others in past.  Over seas market sales are changing so I hear so hince --Good for us and the parts market alone now reflects this.  B.  Phooey with oversea sales------------- yes American Flag.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 03:42:20 AM »

I agree with you very much Stroke!
I think that if the laws were changed - there would be a
huge U.S. market for homeowner slots rather than shipping and selling
everything overseas to the secondary markets.

The government would kill 2 birds with one stone if the
presently antiquated laws were updated and changed.

1. Revenue would pour into the state coffers for taxes upon machine sales.
2. I don't know, but you can put anything you'd like here!    Tongue Out
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.