Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:22:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  CDS Reel Games
| | |-+  CDS 320 ,What am I doing wrong ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CDS 320 ,What am I doing wrong ?  (Read 8415 times)
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« on: February 01, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »

I picked up a 320 (On the Money) that had a bad power supply,which replaced and powers up. I ran the birth chips and set date,25c,etc. When I was done it said to press UP and Down to initialize ...not sure what is Up and Down,but I pressed them all until I got back to the INIT GAME was displayed. Installed the game chips and the reels will jump when powered up,but after that they are free and all of the door display is blank.

Any thought?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 07:43:32 PM »

Randy about all I can help with is the MAX BET and SPIN buttons are the up and down they are talking about. And you have to press them at the same time. You might go back through the rebirth again. Paul is the  nlg expert on these machines.  I have 3 of them and I don't remember it being to difficult to get them set up. Test reel strips before cleaning with water some you can some you can't.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 07:53:00 PM »

Thanks Buzz...I'll try one more time,than wait for Paul  Crazy

EDIT Tried again,and I was pushing the wrong two buttons,and not together( manuls does not say) ,anyway,when I pressed the max and spin at the same time ,I guess it worked. It had me push all of the other buttons one at a time. But when I put the game chips in,it is still the same....reels jump once,nothing on the door.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:04:22 PM by Randy0777 » Logged
ashyron
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members

Total Karma Storms: 255

RIP Dad. I love you. 5-26-10

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »

Also check your 'cash out' button and make sure it isn't disconnected.  If that's disconnected then you won't be able to birth the machine correctly.

Well, it's been almost 2 years.  I'm kinda back. Undecided
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:02 PM »

Ron I have been through the birth at least 15 times in the last 3 days and not once has it told me to press cash out button.  I know it's suppose to or at least sometimes you have to. Some times I don't even have to press Max and Spin at the same time. I birthed one today and forgot to put a battery on the MPU I went through with the birth, installed a battery and put it back in the machine, the damn thing already had the right time and date. Now how did it hold this info with no battery installed when time and date was programed?  I think my machines are all Female, they tend to keep me pissed off all the time. I'm going to have one hell of a sale one of these days!! Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

ashyron

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 09:25:32 PM »

I think my machines are all Female, they tend to keep me pissed off all the time.

But of course.  And that's why you live alone??   bust gut laughing bust gut laughing just kidding

I'm going to have one hell of a sale one of these days!! Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

ttth Let me know the day of the sale so I can be first in line the night before.   yes

I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow, yup back down that 405, but maybe Saturday if you are home I would like to come over and check them out.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 09:44:08 PM »

I have no reason to think I won't be here, I can't leave these machines alone for any length of time, they might multiply.  frying pan frying pan hissy fit hissy fit

ashyron

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 11:12:05 PM »

I have no reason to think I won't be here, I can't leave these machines alone for any length of time, they might multiply.  frying pan frying pan hissy fit hissy fit

I was warned about that too, leaving them alone and in the dark.   Cry Laughing Cry Laughing  OK I will probably stop by Saturday afternoon after I get up. 

Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 05:24:27 AM »

Thanks for all the help  applause I had a few problems . Bad power suuply,one of the game chips were corrupt,and a cut wire to the sound board. It plays fine now...except need to adj the top reel and pick up some bulbs

* 106_9723.JPG (559.55 KB, 1164x1552 - viewed 296 times.)
ashyron

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 05:59:55 AM »

Thanks for all the help  applause I had a few problems . Bad power suuply,one of the game chips were corrupt,and a cut wire to the sound board. It plays fine now...except need to adj the top reel and pick up some bulbs

It's great to hear you got it up and working.  Just let me make a suggestion.  When doing anything to the machine, even changing a light bulb, shut down the machine. 

Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 06:26:26 AM »

[/quote]

It's great to hear you got it up and working.  Just let me make a suggestion.  When doing anything to the machine, even changing a light bulb, shut down the machine. 
[/quote]
Thanks for the info Smiley
ashyron

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 07:04:12 AM »

My friend said that he didn't do that and he fried a board just changing a bulb in the top box.  I haven't had that problem but now I shut it down.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 07:38:46 AM »

Randy  I did that, but didn't quite fry the board. I was installing a new light bulb in one of the buttons using a pair of needle nose pliers the bulb glass broke, shorted out the board and never ever got any of the button lights to work again, but the game still worked. Glad you got it working, I sent you a PM check the dip switches on you other board.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.