Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:45:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Electromechanical
| | |-+  looking for help please bally 999
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: looking for help please bally 999  (Read 2271 times)
mike
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« on: April 16, 2011, 04:56:46 PM »

hello this is another atemped to try and resolve my credit wheel promblem,spin credit wheel and it will not activate pull handle soleniod,but will count down once you play coins ,will not add up credits if coins put in.some pics under em jumbo slots posted 1 or 2 mths ago.thanks any help would be great .thankyou

MODERATOR NOTE: Here is a link to the original post with pictures. SF garfield
1974 bally jumbo slot
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:00:31 PM by StatFreak » Logged
Op-Bell
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:26:59 AM »

That is a British AWP machine. These machines are not allowed to pay out to a credit meter, only coins. One coin in will not advance the credit wheel. A bigger coin, that would be good for say 10 plays, will release the handle for one play and add 9 to the credit meter - nothing else is going to advance it, certainly not a payout.
mike
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 09:50:01 AM »

hello,thanks for the imput,maybe i did not get across what i am trying to say,i set it up for toonies and loonies canadian coins it was working great for 10 years or so,the loonie would pay 5 credits and the toonie 18 credits,it did add up on both coins and still does it just will not trigger pull handle.but when you do trip soliniod by hand it will count down credits,i was woundering were the power might come from credit wheel to work pull handle soliniod ,thanks please help.
Op-Bell
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 326

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:17:13 AM »

I can't really help you any further since I don't know that machine, but you could trace it out from the handle solenoid by following the wire colors. The wire that is not orange will go from the solenoid, through a contact, from there a different color will go to the connectors and into the main mechanism to several more contacts, possibly down to the hopper and back, up to the replay counter and back, changing color every time it goes through a contact (but not when it goes through a connector), and end up as a yellow, which is 50V ground.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.