Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:37:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors
| |-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  CC-16 Bally not working
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CC-16 Bally not working  (Read 2289 times)
Matt1999
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« on: November 29, 2011, 02:57:30 AM »

I found some IKE dollars to try to use in my dollar coin comparitor.  My bill acceptor is not working. I have the sample coin inserted. The LED on the coin comparitor does not light up when the door is open or if I hold the door optic down. My one coin is always rejected.

If I place the Bally S5500 into the coin acceptor test mode then the LED is illuminated to green. The coin goes through the coin acceptor and appears to work correctly.

If I do a full clear on the MPU, the coin comparitor LED illuminates green for a few seconds after powering on after the full clear.

Are there any jumpers or settings I need to turn on to get the coin comparitor to activate? The COIN MECH switch is up, however I have tried it in both positions.

Matt

Matt1999
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:28:32 AM »

I was able to get it to work today. The cable connection that is square with four prongs must of had a loose wire. I worked with it and now the machine credits for the first time ever!

I only have one dollar coin. The bill acceptor does not work.

How can I credit this machine quickly without having to insert this one coin 100's of times? I tried to tokenize the machine but option 22 is not available. (Bally S5500)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.