Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:35:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors
| |-+  Coin Comparitors and Other Coin acceptors. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  IGT Poker machine will not add credits while inserting quarters
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT Poker machine will not add credits while inserting quarters  (Read 2084 times)
bradcampbell
« on: March 06, 2012, 09:29:35 PM »

Hi.
I just bought a 1994 model IGT sit down poker machine.  It was working fine by adding quarters.  When I ran out of quarters, I would open the door and start over again.  One day, I opened the door, got the quarters out and closed the door.  Now, I can drop quarters in the slot and they go to the hopper, BUT no credits are added. 

Please help.

Thanks,
Brad Campbell
fish6501
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 01:12:40 AM »

Maybe my problem and Brads are the same, but I have an IGT Model B5036DFW manufactured 2/96(its a Red,White,& Blue Quarter Slot), had a code for a bad optics reader that wouldnt clear changed the optics board the code cleared, but with 3 different boards the machine isn't seeing the coin drop, I have changed the machine to using slugs the size of quarters and before the failure it had worked just fine.

I can't help but to think that I did something when I turned the key in the side of the machine and change something (not knowing what I was doing) and now the optics board doesn't register the coin going past it.

I have tried to find where it shows what the different codes and positions are when turning the reset key to see that everything should be right. The machine dosen't have a reset button inside as it is set up for home use.

Something NEW after working with another forum I realized that the Old Optics board had a modification too it, its a three led optics board and the coin comparitor doenst have any power too it, as it was modified for private use, one the old optics board a small three post chip was removed from the board, So I took off that small chip like the first board and know I have a 3100 flashing which by what I have means an Extra Coin out and I can't get it to clear. 

Please HELP! looking for any direction I should be going, have download manuals on line but they aren't helpful in this area.   Help

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:29:42 PM by fish6501 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.