Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:03:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Pinball Games
| | |-+  Time Warp want start up the program
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time Warp want start up the program  (Read 2374 times)
arakissun
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:22:02 AM »

Hello everyone,I need you help.
Three days before I just bought Time Warp pinball for not much money,but with problems.First of all it have about 7 coils that were burned,and of course there TIP120s,was dead too.So I desolder these coils and replace the dead transistors.I don't have now new coils,so I leave the this like it's now.
The major problem for me(I think) is that the program not runinig.When I turn on the machine-lapms on backpanel and the lamps from two sides of the playfiled ligths up,but the lapms on playfiled wont start.When I begin too look the MPU board,I see that when turn on the pinball the two red LEDs just blink for a second and this is,not constant red light.So I remove the FLIPPER ROM 1,and again turn on-two red LED's lights constantly.When I turn back ROM 1 ,same result-blink for a second.Just for test I put FLIPPER ROM 2 on place where is FLIPPER ROM 1,and the two red LED's again lights constantly.So I think ROM 1 is bad.What can you tell me about it,is this rom that care for begining of the programs,and that's why lights on palyfield want start up and the for displays too
One more thing,when I remove ROM 1,I try the test of displays,where test 1,2,3....9 digits,the displays work,when I try Auto-up(from coin door)again work the test.So I think the CPU is ok,but you can tell me is that right.

I clean ROM 1 very well but with no result.

Thanks in advice
arakissun
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »

I made somw work on the MPU board,and now it switch in atract mode,all lapms lights,and the Hi-Score is 4500.But previous owner has been made some moding,that I cannot understand with the credit butoon and start button.I imidiatly remove this shit:).Can some one tell mi wich coloure wire is for credit button and wich is for start button or where I must look at the schematics-like nuber of connector?
arakissun
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 03:58:54 AM »

After rebuld and fix,the pinball is now diasamble,because I don't have place for it:(
If some one want some parts I can give good price
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 10:47:07 AM »

Hi arakissun wave

I'm surprised that no one has responded to any of your posts to help you fix your two machines. no

Sorry that you weren't able to get this one running, but thanks for offering the parts to our members.

+1 (Karma, or whatever) karma to you.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.