Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 03:50:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Please Help Just bought gamemaker wont recongize game
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please Help Just bought gamemaker wont recongize game  (Read 6612 times)
linwood
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:56:55 AM »

Hello all i need help new to slot machines no knowledge of them i have a gamemaker multi video slot and i cant get one of the games to enable i go to the enable screen and it wont even recognize the the game i have 8 other games on the machine and they work fine but the black jack i cant get it to work. when i do a eprom memory check i get an error in the slot where the game is saying chksum please help if u have more questions i am here to answer them i thought it was the game so i bought another 1 and the new blackjack that i bought wont even work either do i need a clear chip to fix problem? which i dont have and what are the repercussion of using a clear chip i read somewhere if you use the clear chip u will lose the coin validator and i dont have the software or chip to reinstall the coin validator if this is true please help confused lol 
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:14:18 AM »

You use clear chip in # 10. You should have a manual so you know what your doing.
If you do what it tells you you will not lose other things.
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 01:18:12 AM »

BALLY GAMEMAKER GAME CHANGE

Follow instructions on the screen for what to do and when, some steps listed here may not be applicable to your version of MAINS.

It is best to use a chip puller to remove the chips.  If you do not have one, use a thin blade pocket knife to remove the chip.

Make sure you handle chips carefully and all static electricity is discharged from your body by touching a metal surface before handling the chips or processor board.

1.  Open Door.  Power OFF.  Remove processor Board by pulling straight out.

2.  Remove only the unwanted games chips in the P sockets, numbered P1 thru P9.  NOTE: IF YOU CHANGE THE GAME IN SOCKET P10, YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A MAINS TOTAL CLEAR PROCEDURE.

3.  Insert new game chips.  IMPORTANT: Be sure the Notch on the chip faces the Notch on the socket or you could BLOW the chip. The large chips take up the whole socket, the smaller chips are set back by 2 positions as shown. 

4.  DOUBLE CHECK YOUR WORK!

5.  Reinstall Processor Board, being sure it is fully seated.

6.  Turn Power ON.  After 30 seconds, a message will appear “PLEASE INSTALL CLEAR CHIP”.  Turn Power OFF.

7.  Remove Processor Board.  Install CLEAR chip into socket P10.  Reinstall Processor Board.

8.  Turn Power ON.  Set options for the new games.  When finished, tap EXIT in upper right corner.  A message appears, saying “Please Remove Clear Chip”.

9.  Turn Power OFF.  Remove Processor Board.  Take CLEAR chip out of socket P10.  Reinstall a game chip, if one was in P10.  Reinstall Processor Board.

10.  Turn Power ON.  A message appears, “GAME DISABLED”.  Turn the reset key once.  Select “Turn On/Off game”.  Tap the newly installed ghosted games to turn them on.  NOTE: some games may require you to set MAX bet limits.  FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN.  When completed, tap EXIT and the new games are ready to play!

linwood
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 04:55:43 AM »

ok still having problems loading games does it matter if the game is 512 or 1mb seems like all the games that are currently in my board that work are 512?
chopper901
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 01:15:31 AM »

HI GUS IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS... I BOUGHT MY GAMES FROM TWO DIFFERENT EBAY SUPPLIERS AND IT JUST SAYS NO GAME WHEN I PUT MY NEW GAMES IN. I SENT THE GAMES BACK TO JJSLOTS AND V7000 GAME MAKE JUST SAYS OUT OF SERVICE NO GAMES AVAILABLE. I TURNED ON ALL THE GAMES BUT WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT BACK ON "IN SERVICE " IT JUST GOES BACK TO THE OUT OF  SERVICE SCREEN.  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT GUYS THANKS A TON
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 01:27:17 AM »

ok still having problems loading games does it matter if the game is 512 or 1mb seems like all the games that are currently in my board that work are 512?
Some games are one 512 & some are on 1mb. I have some of each in mine

HI GUS IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS... I BOUGHT MY GAMES FROM TWO DIFFERENT EBAY SUPPLIERS AND IT JUST SAYS NO GAME WHEN I PUT MY NEW GAMES IN. I SENT THE GAMES BACK TO JJSLOTS AND V7000 GAME MAKE JUST SAYS OUT OF SERVICE NO GAMES AVAILABLE. I TURNED ON ALL THE GAMES BUT WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT BACK ON "IN SERVICE " IT JUST GOES BACK TO THE OUT OF  SERVICE SCREEN.  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT GUYS THANKS A TON

If your chips are right , try a DEBUG chip.
chopper901
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 01:39:36 AM »

THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY, CAN YOU RECOMMEND A GOOD VENDOR FOR GAMES. ALL THE ONES I GET FROM THIS GUY SAYS NO GAME IN THE BLOCK WHEN INSTALLED
linwood
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 01:44:19 AM »

I fixed my problem by changing out the mains and graphic eproms
chopper901
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 01:53:21 AM »

GREAT THEN YOU WERE ABLE TO ADD NEW GAMES... WHERE DID YOU GET THEM
chopper901
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 02:50:46 AM »

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE MY CHIPS FROM JJSLOTS ARE NOT KNOW BAD HED SAID I COULD SEND THEM BACK FOR HIM TO EVALUATE. I DIDNT COMPLETE MY PURCHASE FROM OTHER EBAY SELLER LISTING LOTS OF TEN GAMES
John0813
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 10:07:33 PM »

I am having the same problem...what does the debug chip do?  and how do you use it??

John
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 10:10:55 PM »

Debug works same as clear. ( I don't think that is your answer)
Check into the mains & graphics.

PS   Neonkiss is sharp on the Game Maker
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:05:43 AM by FORDSBS » Logged
John0813

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »

Are you saying that I should try to re-install the games and instead of the clear chip use the debug chip?

I have new mains and graphic chips....they seem to be working but not the games?? any help is appreciated...
bigslope
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »

HI GUS IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS... I BOUGHT MY GAMES FROM TWO DIFFERENT EBAY SUPPLIERS AND IT JUST SAYS NO GAME WHEN I PUT MY NEW GAMES IN. I SENT THE GAMES BACK TO JJSLOTS AND V7000 GAME MAKE JUST SAYS OUT OF SERVICE NO GAMES AVAILABLE. I TURNED ON ALL THE GAMES BUT WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT BACK ON "IN SERVICE " IT JUST GOES BACK TO THE OUT OF  SERVICE SCREEN.  ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT GUYS THANKS A TON

Hey Chopper901, it looks like you have a problem with your caps lock button too. Just saying as some people think you are shouting at them. Hope you get your machine sorted.
John0813

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 09:51:14 AM »

I have a Bally V7200 machine.

I purchased new mains and graphic chips off e-bay....they are V7G100000004-14 and V7M4MPOH5204-24.

I installed them into my machine and again the old games work...but the new games show "NO GAME" in the slot. Did I get the wrong mains and graphic chips? any help is appreciated....I have a debug chip...but have not used it yet.

The games are: Fireball works...Red Hot sevens, stars and bars, triple blazing sevens, and wizard of odds....do not work...new ideas are needed....Thanks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.