Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:55:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  NLG Members Users Request.
| | |-+  VLC slot schematics
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VLC slot schematics  (Read 6918 times)
jerryone
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« on: December 10, 2008, 02:12:10 AM »

I have both a VLC upright and slant top. I need schematics to work on them. Can anyone help me?

jerryone

grabowski1     @sbcglobal.net 

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 02:23:30 AM by jerryone » Logged
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 11:44:29 PM »

For starters, what model(s) are they?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
jerryone

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »

I have a slant top VLC model 8809, and an upright VLC model 8825. I'm new on this site, and not familiar with all it's options available. Does anyone out there have schematics on either of these two models circuit boards, mpu, power supply or power control module? I do have the wiring layout for the 8825, but no schematics.

jerryone
                                                                                                                 grabowski1@sbcglobal.net
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:13:07 PM by jerryone » Logged
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 08:41:37 PM »

I have some 8725 stuff (not sure if there are schematics in there or not) -- nothing newer, unfortunately.  Is there a specific problem you're having right now, or do you just want them for reference?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
jerryone

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:32 PM »

I'm mostly looking for service manuals and schematics. So I can work on the 8725. Copies or the originals will do, if you want to part with them. Send me some descriptions of what you have. Send me a price.
                                                                                  jerryone at grabowski1@sbcglobal.net
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »

It'll take me a day or so to find what I have.  I'm not looking to sell anything, but I'll be happy to share whatever information I have that will be of help to you.  In liu of payment, please consider making a donation to this website to help keep it up and running -- a PayPal link to do so can be found at the bottom of every page.

jerryone

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »

I would be happy to make a donation. Hopefully there will be some useful information in these documents. Send me an e-mail, and I can send you a mailing address if needed.

jerryone
                                                                                                          grabowski1@sbcglobal.net
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »

Jerry-

The documentation I have does not have any schematics -- it's labeled as "Nevada Video Gaming Machine Technician's Manual, Version 1, Revision 1.  Game EPROMs 131-412-150c, Main EPROMs 111-141-150c.  P/N 161-963-966"  The introduction page talks about the VLC Model 8724NV.

I sent an e-mail to a friend who has a copy machine at his workplace that can scan the pages into a pdf -- I asked him if he'd be able to do that for me (Office Max wanted 20 cents per page to do so -- this thing is a couple hundred pages long).

jerryone

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »

I do have a software guide for the chipset 009A - PN 963-245-983, Copyrighted 1998, by Powerhouse Tech.Inc. So If this is part of the documentation you have for me, don't bother to copy it. If there's anything else, I'd be interested in it.
                                                                                                             Jerryone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.