Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  CDS Video Games
| | |-+  New to CDS and need help. I may need birth chips
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New to CDS and need help. I may need birth chips  (Read 1536 times)
SLOTMAN
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« on: December 17, 2011, 01:20:51 PM »

I purchased a CDS 1920 9 line bingo and when I received it I kept getting serial connection timeout.  I pulled the I/O board and the processor tray and re-seated the eproms and everything else I could re-seat.  I fired the game up and it worked.  I shut it down for a few days and turned it back on again and I got serial connection timeout.  Well this time I pulled everything and re-seated it again.

Now I am getting system error. 

It is saying birth chips required.  I have two questions.  Is there any way around not needing the birth chips or once it asks for it then there is no choice.  The other question, if birth chips are needed is there anyone that can facilitate?  I will also ask in the classifieds but since this goes in hand with the question I felt it was appropriate for this thread.

I have attached two pics.  On one it asks for the birth chip and the other shows there is no comm with ACCNT.

* CDS Error.jpg (534.6 KB, 1224x1632 - viewed 334 times.)

* photo.JPG (471.77 KB, 1224x1632 - viewed 331 times.)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.