Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:28:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  CDS Video Games
| | |-+  CDS Bombshell problems
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CDS Bombshell problems  (Read 4516 times)
Beevus1
« on: February 02, 2009, 12:47:55 AM »

Well I am freakin confused as hell. My bombshell after i turn it on plays the music and all then goes into a red light flashing tilt mode. When i try to reset by key i get no where. Not real sure what to do. The initialization line is in red when i go into the troubleshooting chart. The machine takes no coins. Not sure of the dip switch settings as i have no paperwork with game. Anyone got any ideas?

James
kenokarz
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 284

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 01:34:14 AM »

check your email , this should help,  wave wave
Beevus1
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:37:13 PM »

Thanks for the manuals. I ran thru them and still have no clue. Let me tell you what i noticed also as i ran thru all checks today. To start powered up game, good video and music attract then tilt bell with red flashing light of death. Started just looking for clues. (1) Coin comparitor red light not on. Coin compairitor dead? Could this cause problem? (2) Not real familiar with CDS but on right middle of screen have 4 mottos schrolling by. Stack close, Logic open, Game reset, and door close. Any help? Couldn't acess previous game played screen when testing nor initialization screen. Both remained red. Dip switches are all turned on. Wasnt sure of there settings as i have nothing to go by. Scratching your brain and anyone else who might know.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 09:05:41 PM by Beevus1 » Logged
kenokarz

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 09:13:13 PM »

your logic door is open
email me i will give you my ph #
and you can talk to me
Beevus1
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

Awesome Dave
You are a god send dude! This guy is freakin awesome Hail applause
kenokarz

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 11:04:32 PM »

you are welcome, glad i could  Help. welcome to the money pit  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
thanks also goes to ghostryder for the extra info,   applause applause
Beevus1
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 01:00:32 AM »

Ok Dave
Now its all pretty much working. The coin comparitor is still not working as advertised. No red light and it takes every 1 coin out of 3 as a actual credit? Time for a new one? You know where i can get a replacement
kenokarz

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 02:03:52 PM »

just adjust the coin mech go more to the - side less to the plus  side, if you don't know how call me tonight,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.