Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 05:40:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  CDS Video Games
| | |-+  Easy Street
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Easy Street  (Read 4269 times)
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 34

« on: August 15, 2012, 02:56:10 AM »

Im curious what a decent price for a working, nice condition Easy Street machine would be and would it be a good decision to buy it? I've seen some of the posts in regards to CDS machines which aren't too favorable.
I used to love that machine in Vegas.
Is $1000 too much or reasonable?
Thanks, Jim
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »

I have the belly glass! And I wouldn't charge nearly that much for it! Guaranteed to never break down too!  rotflmao rotflmao

I feel $1000 is too much, but others may argue....I would say more like $500-600.

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:54:42 PM »

The price seems high to me also, but aside from that, before investing in any used machine, you should ask yourself "where will I go to buy a replacement monitor, main board, power supply, mother board, or BV" when it goes bad?  Because something will go bad sooner if not later.  You should shop now for those parts before you buy the machine.  If you find it difficult to find, then you have your answer.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
thegambler327
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 109

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 11:43:09 AM »

they can be headaches and tough to get certain parts for.
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 02:30:38 PM »

And there seems to be a common part that everyone is looking for....BOARDS!!!   

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 06:14:45 PM »

Jim  I have a Easy Street ( it was working yesterday but wouldn't bet on today ) and no matter if you like to play them or not, they are junk machines.  I would not sell you the machine I have for $1000 ! I have enough enemy's I don't need one more. I think I gave $300 for mine a few years ago, craigslist Fontana.

Darn thing has 3 or 4 fans, every time you turn it on it sounds like a airplane warming up engines for take off. If I had to listen to that for very long I would turn it into a post for my mail box.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
SilverFerret
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 34

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 07:00:12 PM »

Bummer, it was such a fun game in the Vegas atmosphere. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks again, Jim
voltage132
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 11:32:17 PM »

Jim
Easy street is a very nice video slot, I had mine now for over 4 yrs , it is a great game .The CDS slot has a few bugs to it, but if you keep it clean and cool it will last you a long time and dust free (blow off the cir boards).the CDS machine is a PC based slot, it runs on win 98 ,the fans do burn out, like any of the computer fans do. CDS used the same fans you had in your 1997-2005 PC,s  all of my CDS video slots have 4 fans plus the one on the CPU (keep this fan clean no dust packed in it, it will stop and your problems will Begin) if they are bad spend a little money and get a good Fan .the 3rd fan is located on the side of the GDD board behind the cash box, most of the GDD boards go bad because this fan is no longer there ,the video card also will burn out if this fan is not there, it needs to stay cool . I have two easy streets, one has the reg version and the other Nevada ver, plus two in storage for what I thought would be parts, both of them work also. I changed out the hard drives to the compact flash and have the old ones for a back up if needed , Jim ,,,you should be able to find this easy street slot for around $ 550. in good working order  Thank you for your time  voltage132
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.