Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 09:29:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  CDS Video Games
| | |-+  information CDS
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: information CDS  (Read 6334 times)
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« on: April 25, 2009, 12:20:07 AM »

Does anyone have information on Reel Racers like verson for game and birth This is for a CDS bandit machine 1920  Scratch Head Help
Stolistic
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 188

Resistance is futile. You will be emulated.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 07:51:23 PM »

I know this is an older post but here is some information for you:

Reel Racers
----------------
Birth/Game v1.15 BAN-D009 for GDD J804.0.1.31A
Birth v2.05 RR-D001 for GDD KC07.0.1.45B

I am slowly building a list of this type of information and looking for any technical documentation anyone else may have on CDS Video Slots, including VIG II and Adastra manuals.
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 124

I buy-Sell-Restore & have parts for older slots

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 05:28:34 AM »

I have the manual for the VIG II game, US-0320 Upright Reel Slot for the green board Vig II. I would really like to find the earlier manual for the Red Board Game.
Jackpot
 Odie

Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 05:32:50 AM »

Op's I see I am lost, and must of took a wrong turn someware, as I am in CDS Video, which way is the door? I am looking for reel slots next floor down. Going down............

Jackpot
 Duh! Duh! Duh! Help

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 02:39:42 PM »

Op's I see I am lost, and must of took a wrong turn someware, as I am in CDS Video, which way is the door? I am looking for reel slots next floor down. Going down............

Jackpot
 Duh! Duh! Duh! Help

rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

......Fifth floor: sundries, lingerie, reel slots, cookware, sporting goods.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

Jackpot
 Duh! Duh! Duh! Help

Stat the video dept was sent to you lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
StatFreak

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 03:49:50 PM »

Jackpot
 Duh! Duh! Duh! Help

Stat the video dept was sent to you lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

We have splashdown! er, stocking the shelves now, Donnie.  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

btw, the reel slot board group is the fifth up from the bottom... not that this would be a surprise to anyone. Tongue Out   garfield
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 03:55:19 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Jackpot
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »

Dear Management,
Attention!
On my way down to reel slots I missed my floor again and ended up in the basement on my way to reel slots. I noticed while down there, a water leak by the boiler, and soon all those cases and cases and pallets loaded with new old stock Jennings Sun Chief slots down there are going to start wicking up all that water and will rust to garbage. I know these are old and not used anymore so I wanted to tell you about the water leak, you might want to get those machines out to the dumpster before the box's rot, so the plummer has room to work. Heading back up to reel and other slots, by-by............
Jackpot   Scratch Head Scratch Head hissy fit hissy fit loser loser  Help CaptainHappy Worried CaptainHappy

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »

Dear Management,
Attention!
On my way down to reel slots I missed my floor again and ended up in the basement on my way to reel slots. I noticed while down there, a water leak by the boiler, and soon all those cases and cases and pallets loaded with new old stock Jennings Sun Chief slots down there are going to start wicking up all that water and will rust to garbage. I know these are old and not used anymore so I wanted to tell you about the water leak, you might want to get those machines out to the dumpster before the box's rot, so the plummer has room to work. Heading back up to reel and other slots, by-by............
Jackpot    

===============================================================================================
JACKPOT ,
I went down to see what broke the boiler !! Ifound the problem picture below .. IT was my old pal Chucky  with Hammer in hand !!
Im sure he was responsible for the hole in the boiler .. I did not notice the items  you had refered to the new old stock Jennings etc .
the originals  may be on my profile picts still ??  

I AM sure that   STAT  was tired reviewing all the VIDEO FOOTAGE sent to him today .
he may be out getting more rolls of Scott towells to clean up the mess from the boiler ???? rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
if he had not always had a good GRIP ON it !! being the perfectionist he is .. I dont think CHUCKY could of got in to brake the boiler ?

better security may be needed .. ?? but pictures dont lie ..it was chucky back destroying everything in his path !!

I hope Statfreak does not encounter Chucky ?? at Chucky's height it would be a awful shot with that hammer against STAT ! bawling bawling bawling bawling bawling bawling bawling

* CHUCKY HAMMER A BALLY NLG.jpg (820.49 KB, 2592x1944 - viewed 336 times.)

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
StatFreak

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »

Dear Management,
Attention!
Jackpot   Scratch Head Scratch Head hissy fit hissy fit loser loser  Help CaptainHappy Worried CaptainHappy

It's all under control. We've sent CaptainHappy down there with his boat CaptainHappy Worried to carefully navigate the waters and recover anything that might be of value. Unfortunately, due to the damage, we'll have to leave the stuff in the read only archive section on the ground floor. I think that the NOS Jennings Sun Chiefs mysteriously disappeared before Chucky broke in, not that I would know anything about their disappearance.. Scratch Head 3 Scratch Head 3 Wasn't Me

ROCKET, if Chucky shows up again, I'll sick "Talky Tina" on him!! She took care of Kojak, and I'm sure she can handle Chucky.  Bart Terminator/BORG Evil  zelda

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.