when coins are registered (bet)
or
when game starts (spin pressed)
or
when game finishes

poppo:
My S+ does it as you bet/drop in coins.

cowboygames:
My S2000 does it sometime after you hit the spin button and before the reels stop.

uniman:
With Universal slots it is when credits are played. And I would think this would apply to all platforms. Poppo you said bet/drop in coins. I would think that just dropping in coins would not credit to the progressive until they are played.
Of course dropping in coins would not be refundable and would be played anyways. (unless you played one too many and it got thru, then it would be refunded-IGT machines)

To answer the question I would say when the game starts (spin pressed)  WRONG! see below

poppo:
Quote from: uniman on September 09, 2011, 08:29:33 PM

Poppo you said bet/drop in coins. I would think that just dropping in coins would not credit to the progressive until they are played.

Nope. It does it each time the bet button is pressed (or max bet) or as coins are inserted. Works the same way on both of my S+ machines. These machines both have mini-photons. Maybe it works different for other progressive types.

And I just double checked.

It also works that way for my home-brew progressive that uses the progressive out signal. So the signal is sent as each bet/coin is registered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page