Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:45:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  bally 6000 door error
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: bally 6000 door error  (Read 3156 times)
mario
« on: November 13, 2009, 10:04:33 PM »

I have Bally6000 slot that will not clear the error 50 main door code and has the machine not being able to function.It will cycle reels and bill acceptor when the door is opened and closed but will not clear .Optics are connected and seem to be clear,and wiring looks good.Please let me know where to start?
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »

sounds like you need optics but first try so close door a little hard and see if 50 goes away
mario
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

Thanks for the advice Paul ,I tried that but no luck .Are there any ways of testing or bypassing the optics?
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 01:29:01 AM »

try shining a bright light ( I use a flourescent work light) at the optic on the main body of the machine, that's the receiver, see if it thinks the door is closed.  You can also check for continuity in the wires from the emitter especially and the receiver, you could have a cut or broken wire.  Next would be optics.

thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 02:04:05 AM »

one more try take a small wire and take the plug off optic on machine and jump the 2 wires by sticking one end of wire in back hole the other end in middle hole see if you get rid of 50 door open
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 02:26:36 AM »

Moved to Bally Reel Slots board. garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Laredo
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »

one more try take a small wire and take the plug off optic on machine and jump the 2 wires by sticking one end of wire in back hole the other end in middle hole see if you get rid of 50 door open

I have this problem a lot too.  You can strip the wires between the two optics and connect them to get rid of the 50 code.  Be careful when removing the cash box or bill validator when a jam happens.  This will give you a reel movement with door open.  You won't be able to get rid of other errors until the door has been "opened" again and then closed again.  I can post a pic for you when I get back to the office.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.