Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 02:33:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  E 2000 reel or payout problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: E 2000 reel or payout problem  (Read 3560 times)
junkman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 2

« on: March 23, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »

I have a bally e 2000 with a problem sometimes when it hits 3 bars it pays 5coins the next time it will pay 10coins like it should.    And on another one is when it hits 5bar 5bar bar it payed 50 coins when it should have payed 5 coins can anyone tell me what's the problem so I can correct it.   

Always remember when you leave the house keep your eye's open.
FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:02:30 AM »

does the machine tilt?   does the amount of coins dispensed show correctly on the win meter?  did this game work correctly before this payout problem?
junkman

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:15:48 AM »

I bought the game awhile back a got it working. I played it a little seemed to be fine. So I put it away. So I cold finish another machine. Its done so I started making minor repairs to the machine. I bought glass and reel stips and chip from you about a month ago mine was junk. Put everything in the. Excpt the chip u sent. It was thE same game. Thanks

junkman

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »

No tilt. The coins that it pays out is what's on the meter.

FOXSSLOTS1
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 323

Me at work

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 04:12:21 PM »

next time you get a mispay - do a 5 test and see what the reel readers are SAYING you have on the reels - could be a bad reel reader.
brianfink
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 06:15:27 PM »

i donnt know that much about ballys but ive had similar problems with igt and it was just because the reel strips were in the wrong order
AnotherTech
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 08:49:05 PM »

ive had similar problems with igt and it was just because the reel strips were in the wrong order

X2

It sounds to me like the reel strips are either in the wrong order, or the wrong ones for the firmware installed.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.