Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 04:40:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  SIGMA Reel Games.
| | |-+  How do I increase the Max Credits and the payout odds on a Sigma 150 Free-n-easy
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How do I increase the Max Credits and the payout odds on a Sigma 150 Free-n-easy  (Read 5241 times)
tadornb
« on: March 09, 2010, 06:14:02 AM »

Hi, can anyone help me to increase the Max Credits on my Sigma Free-n-Easy?  Also, It's has a terrible payout rate, is it possible to increase that too?

Thanks!

Tony
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 06:18:18 PM »

Not sure what you mean by max credits? Do you want to be able to play nore coins,hold more credits on the meter? As far as changing the %,that is built into the game chips,which you would have to change. What % is it now
tadornb
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 06:19:46 AM »

Oh, sorry, I want to increase the amount that will build up on the credit meter.  Right now, any jackpot that will take it over 400 coins cause a payout. 

Thanks for the information on the payout winning percentage.  I guess we will have to stick with it how it is.

Thanks again!

Tony
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 10:59:14 PM »

Section 2 of the manual explains all of the options you can set,and how to scroll through the menu to get there. You can set the limit to 9999 credits. I'll check if the manual is posted,if not I'll post it . If you have any troubles,just ask  yes
It was there  Crazy
tadornb
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 12:54:47 AM »

That would be excellent!  Thanks.  I already have a version of manual, but it seems to be mostly about fixing things and less about setup/configuration, but I will check there again to see if I just overlooked it.

Thanks again!

Tony
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 02:40:46 AM »

I actually just looked at the manual that was posted ,not the same as mine  Scratch Head I just uploaded mine tho yes

http://www.newlifegames.net/uploads/up/sg150p_77.pdf
tadornb
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 09:32:20 PM »

Thanks!  It's too bad that there isn't a single place that downloads could all be posted.  It can be so difficult to find posted documents.  (Or have I just not figured out that this already exists and where this locatoin is?)

Thanks again!

a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 09:50:54 PM »

There is a section, the button is near the top of the page.

W

* submit file section.jpg (36.86 KB, 550x145 - viewed 202 times.)

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
tadornb
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 06:30:37 PM »

Oh, thanks.  I didn't know what the context of "submitting a file" was and didn't realize that you could "look up" already posted items there too. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.