Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 08:56:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  SIGMA Reel Games.
| | |-+  Q
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Q  (Read 1900 times)
wrightdav
Q
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:25:09 AM »

I recently purchased several SG-32b machines so this maybe the first of several informal interrogations as I try to get these things in full working order.

The hopper is currently set up for large $1 tokens, the type that used to be in all the machines on Fremont St, at least that is the last place I can think that I came across them.  I would like to convert the hopper to a $.25 machine.  Here is the first salvo of questions.

Question 1  Is the shelf wheel and knife the only two things I need to change out to make the conversion work? 

Question 1a  Are there dim switches on this model that will allow me to set the denomination?  I only have a manual for the SG 150, was told it was close enough?

Question 3  I have been told by several individuals, who wish to remain blameless that no other hopper models were compatible with the Sigma machine.  Is this a true statement?

Question Y   If what I have been told is true does anyone out there know where one would purchase a shelf wheel and knife for a $.25 Sigma hopper?

Question XY Worst case scenario where would one find a used complete $.25 Sigma hopper?

I am a rookie at this, please take it easy on me.  I am not responsible for misspellings, typos or tsunamis.  The views expressed here do not reflect the views of Major League Baseball, my wife or anyone else in the Chicken Fried Nation.  Thanks in advance for any help.

DW
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.