Mei SC6607 not accepting any bills, but takes tickets.

(1/1)

rickhunter:
So, I've had this validator put away for a while.  I could swear that the last time I used it it took bills.  So I was testing it on my CPUNXT conversion tonight.  I hooked up  a Bettor Tito and configured the machine.  The validator will accept tickets no problem, but it will not take any type of bills.  I've tried $1, old $5's new $5's old $10's new $10's new $20's old $20's and no dice.  I've already tried the configuration ticket with all notes enabled 4 ways.  It takes the  coupon like the manual says it does, but it will still not take any bills.  Any ideas?  It is a model SC6607.

Mirage_Chaser:
Well the first thing to do is to check to make sure that the windows are clean. Maybe there was some dust accumulation? Then I would try and reflash it. It is possible that the file was corrupted while it sat.

rickhunter:
I cleaned the windows with a mild soap solution and wiped it with water, they are all clear.  So if I have to flash it, I'm out of luck.  Anybody I can send this to so I can get it flashed to newest version?  I'm assuming I only need to send the head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index