Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:54:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  error code 31 Ballys 6000
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: error code 31 Ballys 6000  (Read 6632 times)
arcade
« on: March 10, 2011, 01:54:18 PM »

Brand new here and also to the machine help !
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »

NLG Welcome  arcade!

I do not know much about Ballys but while you wait on one of our experts, here is a
list of error codes from my library.

Ron (r273)

* Bally 6000 Codes.doc (32 KB - downloaded 761 times.)
arcade
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »

Thanks ,however I could not open the file . I do have error codes , just not sure exactly what they mean or just where or what the parts are the codes refer  to . Ex. hopper's coin out optic  may  need to be cleaned. I don't know where this optic is located .
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »

31 Hopper Coin-Out
Jam
The hopper's coin-out optic has been
blocked too long (see Troubleshooting,

The optic is above the coin knife.  It works like this:  The coins go in the hopper bowl, The motor turns the pinwheel which pushes coins around from the bottom of the hopper bowlto the coin knife which lifts them through (the pin on the pinwheel pushes it up and over like a ramp) the hopper coin out optics and then they roll out through the door slot into the tray.  Sometimes a piece of a coin wrapper or a dust bunny can block it which can give that code.  The optic is a black u shaped piece with wires coming from it.

Thanks,
Wayne

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
arcade
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 04:19:44 PM »

Wayne,

Thanks for the info. for now all is well with the machine. Really appreciate you taking the time to help me . I have barely ever opened the machine, thus I know very little about it. If you could suggest any reading material  on parts location or minor repairs that would be helpful. Thanks again.  John
paul
paul
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 01:02:26 AM »

did you take hopper out with machine on this will give a 31 code You will have to clear machine to get rid of code
arcade
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 01:14:50 PM »

Seeing that I am new to all this, I don't know what or how to clear the machine .

Thanks
a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 09:30:46 PM »

To clear a 31 code, you shouldn't need to clear the machine.  Putting the hopper back in and closing the door should clear.  If there is an issue with the hopper control board, then the code may not clear.  For this, I would check if a coin , dirt, or coin wrapper are blocking the optic.  maybe I'll post a pic later.

Thanks,
Wayne

Below is for future reference.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJ-yRz4AnYc&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/fJ-yRz4AnYc&rel=0</a>

***For a complete clear, make sure you hold the test and pseudo coin buttons on the main board prior to clearing.***

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
arcade
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »

Wayne,

Thanks for all the information. The machine is working fine now.

John
Frenglish
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 07:08:19 PM »

Great help, my machine also gave a code 31 and thanks to you, it now works again.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.