Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:16:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally S6000 jackpot menu testing for last Jackpot
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally S6000 jackpot menu testing for last Jackpot  (Read 4154 times)
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 40

« on: July 21, 2011, 02:06:56 AM »

Is there anyway in the test menu to see how many pulls or coins since the jackpot. I cant remember the last time I hit the jackpot on one of my machines.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 02:41:27 AM »

Nope.
You had to have written down the values at the time of the JP (number of plays and/or coin in) so that you can subtract the previous values from the current values. I do this, but I'm anal. Tongue Out

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:48:50 PM »

Nope.
You had to have written down the values at the time of the JP (number of plays and/or coin in) so that you can subtract the previous values from the current values. I do this, but I'm anal. Tongue Out

Stat garfield

Thanks, will do the same on the next jackpot
StatFreak

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 01:48:09 AM »

I was tired last night. You want the "Games Played" meter, not "the number of plays" arrow Duh!

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 11:13:00 PM »

OK, I think I have fiqured it out. My progressive base amount is $250, I am currently at $625.60 with no jackpot. My increments are set for 4% or basicly .01 for every token (25 cent machine), I always play max bet ( 3 credits ) so that should work out to be 12520 pulls. Here is my question, I know it is totally random but doesn't that seem like alot of pulls for a 25 cent 3coin blazing 7 with a 6393 SMI (94.6%) and still no jackpot   Scratch Head
StatFreak

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 01:37:35 AM »

OK, I think I have fiqured it out. My progressive base amount is $250, I am currently at $625.60 with no jackpot. My increments are set for 4% or basicly .01 for every token (25 cent machine), I always play max bet ( 3 credits ) so that should work out to be 12520 pulls. Here is my question, I know it is totally random but doesn't that seem like alot of pulls for a 25 cent 3coin blazing 7 with a 6393 SMI (94.6%) and still no jackpot   Scratch Head

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing   Tongue Out  frying pan  Crazy    Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing 

Deja Vu. 

It's called Murphy's Law.
My Sizzling 7 S5500 with SMI 5962 didn't finally hit the first time out until I was over $800. I had mine set at 5%.  They don't call it random for nothing. Silly Me!

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=55.msg68464#msg68464

Stat garfield

b5srt
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 05:39:29 PM »

Hopefully that means I am getting close  reels hit 7's
StatFreak

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 06:37:55 PM »

Hopefully that means I am getting close  reels hit 7's

Unfortunately, it doesn't. no The odds of hitting the JP are the same on every spin. Past losses don't have any effect.

All science aside, just get a little kid to play the thing. They'll hit the jackpot in 5 minutes. frying pan Crazy bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

b5srt
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 07:21:54 PM »

Hopefully that means I am getting close  reels hit 7's

Unfortunately, it doesn't. no The odds of hitting the JP are the same on every spin. Past losses don't have any effect.

All science aside, just get a little kid to play the thing. They'll hit the jackpot in 5 minutes. frying pan Crazy bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

That just might work because this big kid has no luck.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.