ROLLED BY JJ SLOTS

(1/7) > >>

slot one:
Has anyone Else been taken by JJ SLOTS? I purchased a WMS game from JJ SLOTS on ebay (it is still listed) The game is Venice riches on original WMS card. I asked for this game. He has at the bottom this wording   No returns due to the fact that software can be copied! (No problem I agree with this) So what does he do? HE SENDS ME A BOOTLEGGED FAKE COPY ON AN OLD SANDISK CARD!!!  Who or what business does this to people? Left  two messages but of course no reply.  Mad as hell but what can I do? Does he think no one can tell a fake copy from the original WMS card?  I am sure none of you here on NLG would do this and not put up with this behavior. Does anyone know this person? I will never do business with him again and hope none of you have to deal with him and let him roll you. This is his card he sent (why he would send his name and card after deceiving some one is beyond me)!!  Can you members chip in on this? Thanks for letting me blow off steam Dave

idesign:
Gee, surprise....surprise....... surprise......and the OWNER IS.........

blueridgeslots:
That is very odd, as this post seems different than card!   Hmmm strange isn't it

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=19433.0

slot one:
I do not know who these two/one person is, but is JJslots a member here?  From what I just read from above post I gather that someone who swears that they are HONEST and TRUStWORTHY  may not be who they say they are? I may be wrong as I know nothing of these people but it sounds like JJ SLOTS  name on NLG is really_____________? As I am not  fully informed of all the facts I will leave it up to someone who is to fill in blanks, as it is the right thing to set record straight. 

slot one:
All I ask of you JJ SLOTS is that you refund my money and I will returned your sandisk card.  Hope you can find it in yourself to right your wrong and do this. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page