Empty Member Profiles. No Information

(1/3) > >>

lindam1:
I try to mind my P's and Q's on the site. Help those that can be helped. I bite my tongue when some of the no-it-all's say something stupid.  BUT, the fact that members won't take the 5 minutes it takes to fill out there profile, really bugs me. I'm starting to thing they have something to hide or they are just bone lazy. Am I nuts??

CVslots:
Nope, you're not nuts....bugs me too. I often look to see where people are located, only to find nothing. Or, try and send an email to HELP a member, only to find they havent filled it out. If they are hiding from someone/something, then maybe they should try and fix that problem before trying to post here...

Buzz:
Quote from: lindam1 on February 05, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

I try to mind my P's and Q's on the site. Help those that can be helped. I bite my tongue when some of the no-it-all's say something stupid.  BUT, the fact that members won't take the 5 minutes it takes to fill out there profile, really bugs me. I'm starting to thing they have something to hide or they are just bone lazy. Am I nuts??

Oh  no we don't have any lazy members, not at all.  It's just that all that information that's required for their profile is just to tough for them. You have to have quite a memory to remember age, location and gender. I tired one time to tell them if the questions were to tough for them to use their drivers licence for a cheat sheet, but that didn't work either. It too was to tough for them !!

It's well understood if you live in a unfriendly State you don't really want to put your actual location, I think mine is listed as BFE and my balloon is in area 51 North of Las Vegas.

CVslots:
Quote from: Buzz on February 05, 2014, 07:34:53 PM

Quote from: lindam1 on February 05, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

I try to mind my P's and Q's on the site. Help those that can be helped. I bite my tongue when some of the no-it-all's say something stupid.  BUT, the fact that members won't take the 5 minutes it takes to fill out there profile, really bugs me. I'm starting to thing they have something to hide or they are just bone lazy. Am I nuts??

It's well understood if you live in a unfriendly State you don't really want to put your actual location, I think mine is listed as BFE and my balloon is in area 51 North of Las Vegas.

:58- :58- :58- :58-

Buzz:
Quote from: CVslots on February 05, 2014, 09:21:04 PM

:58- :58- :58- :58-

Go ahead Roz, there's room for two shit heads on this forum  !!!!     :244- :244- :244-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page