Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:53:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Gamemaker......New Games?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gamemaker......New Games?  (Read 12134 times)
ricker
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 156

« on: May 03, 2009, 02:32:50 AM »

Saw this ad. Seems to have some unknown games, at least to me. Any thoughts and or smi#'s? What am I missing here? Are these the elusive multi-hand? You vegas local gamemaker owners might want to contact if so. Note: lower right corner of pic. "Select Play Speed"
Also "Bank" and position of multi-denoms at top. What mains are these?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1151440220.html

Richard

* 3ke3o93ldZZZZZZZZZ95241d991753d321d05.jpg (25.04 KB, 400x300 - viewed 404 times.)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:43:02 AM by ricker » Logged
tacman
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:19:45 AM »

Interesting, very Interesting. Looks like six unseen games on this screen, at least by me. Also does anyone have Mains in their machine that produce a display and multi-denom like that? The Mains and Graphics may be new to us as well.

Dan (tacman)

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »

Interesting, very Interesting. Looks like six unseen games on this screen, at least by me. Also does anyone have Mains in their machine that produce a display and multi-denom like that? The Mains and Graphics may be new to us as well.

Dan (tacman)

I agree. I have no information on those six games and haven't seen those mains before, but I haven't looked at the 23 mains. Can someone confirm if these are or are not the 23's?

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Ozzy

Total Karma Storms: 254

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »

HEre is info on two of the games, will try to track the others down later in the day,

cheers

O Z Z Y

* BGM.pdf (67.29 KB - downloaded 239 times.)
StatFreak

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »

Well, Triple Trouble, Blackjack, and Deuces Wild are the three games that we are all familiar with.
It's the 4way Bonus pokers, the Roarin' Fours poker, the Double Down poker, and the Deuces Plus poker that we've never seen. Scratch Head

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »

The fact that it says "Bank" instead of "Credits" makes me think it's from a foreign jurisdiction.

Here's a screenshot of the "Double Double 4 Way Bonus" -- I'm not sure I'm seeing anything on the paytable that looks too different:

Actually, I just noticed that it says "Sequence Flush" instead of "Straight Flush" -- wording again that makes me think it isn't from the US.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:56:09 PM by knagl » Logged

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
ricker

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »

Well, Triple Trouble, Blackjack, and Deuces Wild are the three games that we are all familiar with.
It's the 4way Bonus pokers, the Roarin' Fours poker, the Double Down poker, and the Deuces Plus poker that we've never seen. Scratch Head

I think it is Double Crown poker and not Double Down poker.  This is like a "Bonus" poker except bonus pays are for Aces and Face cards rather than Aces, 2,3, & 4's.

Would be great if a Vegas local member could check it out and do a memory test and eprom checksum and get the smi#'s and mains version.

Richard
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 08:19:49 PM by ricker » Logged
StatFreak

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 08:29:22 PM »

I think it is Double Crown poker and not Double Down poker.  This is like a "Bonus" poker except bonus pays are for Aces and Face cards rather than Aces, 2,3, & 4's.

Would be great if a Vegas local member could check it out and do a memory test and eprom checksum and get the smi#'s and mains version.

Richard

Good catch. My eyes were too far away from the picture to see it properly. Scratch Head 3 ...  rotflmao rotflmao

ricker

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

Ya right Stat!  chug  drinker champagne cocktail
StatFreak

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »

Ya right Stat!  chug  drinker champagne cocktail

Wouldn't that have been "Royal Crown" poker?  martini rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
 Wasn't Me

linwood
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 01:50:48 AM »

are you guys still interested in info on this machine im not sure if this is the same machine but i did recently buy a machine from a guy off craigslist in vegas and i have all those games on my slot. Im having problems with one of the games working it worked at first but now it does not recongize the eprom the picture above looks just like my screen
chopper901
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 01:24:18 AM »

IM IN THE SAME BOAT MY FRIEND BOUGHT ONE OF THESE OF PROBSAME GU IN VEGAS AND HAVING GAME PROBLEMS
linwood
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 01:38:33 AM »

The problems is you need to get newer mains and graphic eproms
chopper901
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 01:41:00 AM »

OH OK GREAT WHERE DID YOU GET YOURS AT? DID IT JUST SAY NO GAME WHEN YOU TRIED TO INSTALL NEW GAMES?
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 01:53:20 AM »

I don't remember how it acted, it was 2 yrs. ago.
I got it from Jim @ blue ridge slots.  Also he knows a lot about the game & should be able to help you.
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 11:47:32 PM »

The problems is you need to get newer mains and graphic eproms

What graphics & mains are you running?
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 02:04:06 AM »

FWIW,
I have used this set-up for Graphics and Mains and have been very happy with it.
You will have Mufti-denomination available, Tokenized and the larger card size. Makes for a very modern looking game as these were the last issued in 2004

Graphics
V7G100000004-14 for G0 
V7G200000004-14 for G1

Mains
V7M1MPOH5204-24 for M0
V7M4MPOH5204-24 for M1

The only game I have been unable to play with this set-up is "When Pigs Fly"

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 01:13:34 PM »

FWIW,
I have used this set-up for Graphics and Mains and have been very happy with it.
You will have Mufti-denomination available, Tokenized and the larger card size. Makes for a very modern looking game as these were the last issued in 2004

Graphics
V7G100000004-14 for G0 
V7G200000004-14 for G1

Mains
V7M1MPOH5204-24 for M0
V7M4MPOH5204-24 for M1

The only game I have been unable to play with this set-up is "When Pigs Fly"

Thanks for info. Those I don't have
chopper901
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »

If you don't have the required mains and graphics will it just say no game for the slot it doesn't support or will it try to play w errors?
linwood
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »

Does anyone have graphic 14 and mains 24 for sale?
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 03:04:53 AM »

Does anyone have graphic 14 and mains 24 for sale?

Yes
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.