Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:24:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  BALLY Game Maker. (Moderator: tacman)
| | |-+  Bally HD?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally HD?  (Read 8187 times)
memusa
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 10

« on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »

Hi to everyone..... does someone had worked with these particular platform? I need the service manual to configure the comm options... any help would be appreciated!!!

* DSC06996.JPG (2066.86 KB, 3264x2176 - viewed 340 times.)

* DSC06997.JPG (2117.57 KB, 3264x2176 - viewed 340 times.)
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 03:53:57 PM »

Hi

Alpha platform according to Bally Website. Have not worked on this platform but have heard its the same as the WMS bluebird.
Check your mailbox

Ian
memusa

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 04:19:17 PM »

Thanks for the info, the platform seems that was developed by the same company that worked for wms, games run with 2 flashcards one with the os and the other the game.... thanks for the Mail
memusa

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »

It seems that the game that we are trying to run needs a specific bottom deck, that's why we are having problems to configure the machine. By the way does anyone knows about jurisdiction eprom in this platform?
slotexpres
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 05:16:56 PM »

What you need to know about jurisdiction eprom in that machines! I have similar problem. And I am solve that.
memusa

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 05:23:24 PM »

Well, already solve the button deck problem... had to replace it... bally sells it for $1,400.00.... arrow
And the jurisdiction, is a serial eprom Atmel 24C040 I believe, so what I did was to (.........) and (..........) the eprom. Problem solved.
xraymichael

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 12:06:15 PM »

Hi I have the same game.  does the multi game card contain all the games or are they separate cards. I would like to add new games any help would be appreciated

my games
Bally  Gamemaker HD Alpha.  
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
memusa

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »

When a Full Clear is made, I can see the library of available games to set in the machine. From 24 games I can just choose 12 for a specific denomination. Adding new games on the machine requires The procedure mention before.
xraymichael

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 01:40:51 PM »

Thank you for your reply. we have the game maker HD in our bars and taverns. every 6 months or so it has a new set of games.  do you know anywhere where I could buy a multi game card. I have turned the  key on the.side and I am able to see the games I have available but most are poker the only multi line slot game is winning ways.
 I really appreciate your help I have looked high and low east coast to west coast to find somebody that's even heard of the HD version of Game Maker

my games
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »

What Suite do you have now (on the Game Card) or if not marked then the Program Number

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
memusa

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »

Well buddy, that's a hard request. Compact Flash game themes run along with a compatible OS compact flash also, not to mention a valid jurisdictional EPROM. Also is very important that your main processor board runs in 1GHz and have a memory ram of 1G . When the machine powers up you are able to see the this info. Most of the first generation multigame runs on a 300-400 MHz. So considering add slot games to the machine has to be hardware compatible also. Then, the toughness part, the button deck. Is a USB one, with a interface board. So upgrading this machine for more slot games is kind of difficult.. But not impossible.
xraymichael

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »

I am disabled so takes me awhile to go downstairs to the game room.  I will turn the machine off and on and see if its a 1 gig or not.  on the upper glass piece on the game it says 2007.  the game has a main HD screen and above that a  what game you are playing.  certain games are active with certain denominations which runs from 1 cent to 1 dollar.  the games I have now include American originals 2 way black and white sevens sizzling 7's 3 different poker games a keno and a blackjack game. When I look at the setup screen it says the jurisdiction is Las Vegas Nevada.
 I hope some of this makes sense

my games
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
memusa

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 02:51:30 PM »

AVGGMM402200-03 For the game suit, and AVOS 00000322-09 for the Os. Jurisdiction is a Generic USA. By the way, the only slots games available in this suit are four, the ones you mention an Wining Times in this case. No more slot games available...
xraymichael

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 02:58:15 PM »

Ok now I don't have to worry about expanding things. at a later time I might want to remove a poker game and add the winning ways.  I will contact this thread when I need to learn how to clear the game and choose new games that are already on the card
 THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME
MIKE

my games
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
memusa

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »

Anytime Buddy... have a nice day.
xraymichael

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 01:13:33 AM »

Hello again
 my game comes with a ticket printer and it has tickets in it.  I have a chance to buy a California tribal jurisdiction chip
 it is my understanding that if I install this it will make my printer be operable. if this is true could I pay to have somebody walk me through this over the phone.  I have the clear flash card for the game. I understand some settings also have to be changed
 thank you
Mike

my games
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
memusa

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 03:16:44 AM »

I'll email you the instructions.... The major concern should be having a standard validation in the comm options to get the printer working.
xraymichael

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 04:44:56 AM »

Ok I will look forward to you emailing me the instructions
xraymichael@msn.com
 thank you

my games
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
memusa

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 02:00:15 PM »

Mail
xraymichael

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 04:18:10 AM »

Hey
 I just opened an envelope and and it has a manual in it I bought a month ago on ebay and I forgot all about it.  it says in red letters on a white background Bally gaming plus systems. at the bottom it says set up an operation alpha

the load out at the bottom of the cover it says module 2:MK2-ALAPH-0002.
 it has many sections. it has a set up section and then a section were you need the clear card to change things. I would say to do I clear it if there's probably 17 stops that I have to know what to reset. it also else for a serial number for the game and then I believe a number called and asked set number which I wouldn't know what that was. my machine has no coins hopper or anything to do with coins. it talks about knowing the printer model in the bill validator model. I have a dinner to cook tomorrow. I would like to read it over and ask you questions about it and maybe I could call you so that way it would be my minutes that were being used. it has many steps in the clear portion Albert were they use the letters SDS . I can configure the old game makers I have in about 7 steps after the clear chip is in this seems like a nightmare but maybe once I go through it I'll be able to do it on my own
 thank you sir
Mike

my games
Bally Gamemaker VIP
Bally Ms Clara T. Alpha
IGT Tailgate party.     
 IGT The Munsters
IGT Alien
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.