Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:07:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  He;p Please On BALLY S5500 ERROR Code 50 actually shows 5.0.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: He;p Please On BALLY S5500 ERROR Code 50 actually shows 5.0.  (Read 4304 times)
randjam
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:01:13 PM »

I Have a BALLY S5500 ERROR Code 50 actually shows 5.0. On display .I have checked all the door switches and taped them closed and still keep getting error .50 Refers to slot door which i assume is the very top slanted door .This is a machine with the padded arm rest in front.I Have  changed the battery and did a complete clear and keep getting the error 50 . Any suggestions Thanks PS: What sort of  69Mopar  Scratch Head
tucsondirect
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 07:16:04 AM »

will it accept coins?
Are you able to run the various tests?
If you mess with the reels does it flash reel error codes?
Does the Pseudo Coin button work?
Does the white button on the coin optic apply a credit?
Does it beep an error code a few seconds after start up?
is the Red lamp on top lit?
randjam
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »

will it accept coins?            Yes they go in the hopper
Are you able to run the various tests?  It will go into test ,Nut i don,t know what its telling me ?
If you mess with the reels does it flash reel error codes?  Yes it will give a error code
Does the Pseudo Coin button work?  I Think so ,what does this button do besides ram clear in down position ?
Does the white button on the coin optic apply a credit? No
Does it beep an error code a few seconds after start up?  Currantlly i have no error codes
is the Red lamp on top lit?  No
tucsondirect

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »

Turn machine off and make sure your reel tray. Is seated. Properly
JimMay3

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 03:44:35 PM »

All I'm seeing is the attached, does seem like a valid combo, unless you type-o'd it above.  Machine will not play?

Mine has door code 70 when open, after closing still there, put a coin in still there, during the spin it will update to how many coins were put in and the pay out, then it works normally.

I'll go play with mine to see if I can get that type of code, i.e. if reset or test is always pressed...

* 50.jpg (30.23 KB, 617x117 - viewed 243 times.)
randjam
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »

I Now have the machine working,It sure wins alot .When i hit the top jackpot bell rings .How do i reset the machine to tell it jackpot paid .There are 2 spots for a lock key reset but they are missing and the wires are just hanging .So which wires do what I Have 4 wires   A  white      A   black   AND  white/green stripe   and  a  white/yellow stripe can you tell me which wires go together and for what function  Thanks
JimMay3

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »

Should be top key, from what I have read, but mine has never worked, not sure if it's a Dip Switch option or the way the chip is programed.

What I have found, when you hit a jackpot and the hopper can't pay all of it (cause you just don't have that much change to start out), mine fails for a 59 or 54 code (can't remember which), the only way to clear it is to add at least 10 coins to the Hopper, Hit reset and then run Test 4 (Hopper), it should payout 10 and return to normal after you close the door.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 08:28:35 PM by jimmay3 » Logged
randjam
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 07:01:32 PM »

How do you run hopper test ?
JimMay3

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »

Press Test button (Right side Switch on Hopper) 4 times, watch the display button while you press button, sometimes it don't work when you press it, cheap switches.  See attached Test sheet...

I have a Series-E 2000 machine and it seems like all my codes are about 20 higher, i.e. 50=71 (Door), Hopper Empty 32=54 or 59 (forget which).

Don't forget to add at least 10 coins to the hopper, else you'll get the empty code after it spins for a while...

* test4.jpg (320.3 KB, 752x1073 - viewed 268 times.)
tucsondirect

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »

On thr s5500 the test button os below the reels on the cpu tray.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.