Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:32:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  SuperMag 7
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SuperMag 7  (Read 1706 times)
Gary
« on: November 20, 2012, 04:56:18 PM »

Hello All,

Just found this site.

I have a Super Mag 7 by IGT.  Yesterday I hit the payout and it quit working with call attendant lighting up.  When it resets after I turn it off and on again it goes thru the start up as normal. but soon after the "call attendant. open door M and hopper empty " scrolls by. Hopper is full and door is closed and locked.

Does anyone know if I can reset the board and boot it up?

Gary
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 05:53:38 PM »

When you turn the machine on and as it's going through it's boot up do you hear the hopper turning ??  My guess it is and trying to finish the payout. 9 times out of 10 you will have a coin stuck behind the hopper knife, or the knife has a broken tip. Pull the hopper out and inspect the knife , with the hopper bowl toward you the knife is located at your left top of hopper. On the out side of hopper two Phillip head  screws hold the knife in place. If you have more time than money 4 screws hold the bowl to the hopper if you remove these you can get a real good look at the knife.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Gary
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 10:29:14 PM »

Hopper did not make any  noise at all.  Call Attendant along with the two other messages scrolled by.  When reset reels spin as normal, call attendent comes and goes then the cash out button flashes about 5 seconds later call attendent comes on and stays on.

Gary
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 04:10:48 AM »

Gary  When you hit cash out, how many credits were on the machine and did the hopper pay out any of them ? How many credits are on the machine now ?

If there are now zero credits , try lifting and closing the main door latch 3 or 4 times. One and only one error will be cleared each time the latch is opened and closed.

I wonder if your hopper limit are set at zero and it went to hand pay.   Scratch Head Scratch Head One time should do the job but try turning the jack pot key a few times, ( turning the key to many times won't hurt anything )

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Gary
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 04:06:02 PM »

Found the trouble.

It was a lose wire on the hopper motor.  I always forget to look for the obvious first  Silly Me!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.