Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:19:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  NLG Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway (Moderator: Bettor Slots)
| | |-+  2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011  (Read 134709 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: February 08, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »

Second Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway.

February 15 to April 16 More info soon..

hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit

www.BettorSlots.com
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:11:29 PM by Joeylc » Logged

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 04:49:06 PM »

Clap Clap Clap

The Wave

Awesome!  This will be a great excuse to pony up some money to support  nlg!

K+ to Jim from Bettor Slots for doing this.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 05:08:36 PM »

I think we are doing 3 games this year ???  but will have to wait for the word from Jim   Hail Hail Mail Mail

Here is the official list of winners of 2010

The Wave          The Wave

Grand PrizeThor777
2nd Place Prize Gordy
3rd Place (Runner Up Prize)   Dansgames
4th Place (Runner Up Prize)   BMGI
5th Place (Runner Up Prize)   pinballmike49

Thor777 should be the one to pull the tickets this year
  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOx2oO-4v_E&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rOx2oO-4v_E&rel=0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIl12TxKFWA&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SIl12TxKFWA&rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 05:22:36 PM by Joeylc » Logged

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 05:14:42 PM »

Great Deal!!!!!    Clap

Any idea how much per entry???   Scratch Head

One step at a time.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »

That guy in the red shirt jinxed me last year!  hissy fit   bust gut laughing
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »

This should be a yearly event as it is a win-win for all concerned. I know of another "contest" where a nice ham rig is given out each year and the charity gets support..........not to say NLG is a charity.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 10:59:22 PM »

Hey everyone, wave wave wave

First, Thanks to Jim at Bettor Slots once again!!! Clap Hail Clap Thanks YOU ROCK!!! Thank You! WOOT!

Second, Thanks in advance to all of our members applause yes applause for their support of the raffle (and other support!) which helps support NLG in many ways like hosting & associated expenses, helping with the Annual BBQ, etc., etc.. Thanks YOU ROCK!!! Thank You! WOOT!

And finally, I heard a rumor that Last Year's Grand Prize winner, Thor777, is supposed to come to the NLG Command Center this year to draw the winning tickets!!! Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head (Did anyone tell him?? I know that rumors get started in weird ways, but this one must be true now as it is on the internet here on NLG!)  rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
NLG ADMINISTRATOR

P.S. MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!! This year's Prizes are going to be really exciting!!! propeller propeller propeller
 Ecstatic / Top Award excessive drool excessive drool The Wave Dancing Party reels hit 7's
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 11:05:44 PM by CaptainHappy » Logged

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 07:29:33 AM »

Thor777 should be the one to pull the tickets this year  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

And finally, I heard a rumor that Last Year's Grand Prize winner, Thor777, is supposed to come to the NLG Command Center this year to draw the winning tickets!!! Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head (Did anyone tell him?? I know that rumors get started in weird ways, but this one must be true now as it is on the internet here on NLG!)  rotflmao bust gut laughing rotflmao

Are you guys suggesting that thor777 is ineligible to win again this year? Scratch Head I think that he should be able to buy tickets and try to win again just like anyone else.  JMHO.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 02:37:04 AM »

Excellent!  Jim is the man!  I hope there will be "minty" items and/or a Mummy kit for ME to win.  Wink

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 03:06:34 AM »

SECOND ANNUAL      BettorSlots.com    GIVEAWAY

The Wave

WIN ONE OF THREE SLOT MACHINES and MORE !!!!

Guys and Gals,

Once again it's that time of year when I start to think about giving a little something back to the NLG management of this site that I have come to enjoy so much and depend on.  It's tax rebate time so why not give a little back?  Many do not realize the time and expense it takes to operate a site like this.  I make new friends on here every week and have learned so much….its priceless to me and my company.  I am sure a lot of you feel the same. 

It's hard for me to believe that almost a year has past since we did this.  I think it was a lot of fun for everyone...for sure it was for me.  Although I could make a donation the old fashioned way by clicking the button at the bottom of the page….well…what’s the fun in that for everyone?  What’s always on my mind is that I would like to give something back to the NLG community members…my friends.

EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:

We will be giving away several prizes to those that participate with a Grand Prize of a fully decked out and detailed PREMIUM slot machine with FREE SHIPPING.  There are also some great runner-up prizes….so check out the details below.

FORMAT:

This giveaway is open to all NLG members.  The prize winners will be selected raffle style by selecting they’re “name from a hat”.  Any winner from last years event may also be eligible to win again this year.  Selection of winners shall be pulled in order of Grand Prize First and down from there.

The first pulled ticket / name out of the hat will be placed on the table in full view and shall be the Grand Prize Winner.  The second pulled ticket / name out of the hat will be placed on the table in full view and shall be the Second Place Winner.  No single Member may win more than one prize.  In the event that the name on the second place ticket matches that of the first, it will be announced "we have a duplicate" and that ticket shall be set aside.  This process will continue until a unique name is pulled for the 2nd place winner.  Once the 2nd place winner is established, the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th place finishers shall be established in the same manner.

HOW TO GET A RAFFLE TICKET:

Simply make a $25 donation to NLG  Mail Mail 

AUDIT OF ENTRIES:

On at least a weekly basis the NLG Member "handle" name shall be posted with the number of entries / tickets purchased.  Each individual member is required to verify their name and number of entries purchased.  NLG or Bettor Slots will not be held liable if no claim is made by the member within 24 hours of the date of the drawing.

CAN I OBTAIN MORE THAN ONE TICKET ???:

YES you can!!!  You all know how a slot machines works right?  The RND on the computer board reaches into the "hat" and pulls out a symbol for each reel....and why does the "BLANK" hit most often on the line over any other?  There are more cards in the "hat" with BLANK written on them than any other symbol.  If you want to increase your chances of winning...make sure your name is on more cards than anyone else's. 

IMPORTANT DATES:

Anyone that wishes to participate must obtain their ticket no later than 12:01 AM PDT, APRIL 14, 2011.  The actual drawing will occur at 4:00 PM PDT, April 16, 2011.  The drawing will be video recorded and posted on this site for all to see as the event took place.

ODDS OF WINNING:

Better than your State Lottery.  Actual odds of winning are directly proportional to the number of tickets versus the number of participants which cannot be determined at this time .

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:31:12 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2011, 03:07:25 AM »

BettorSlots.com   PRIZE STRUCTURE:

Dancing Party

(1) One GRAND PRIZE of a Slot Machine of your choice, fully shopped and detailed.  It will be delivered free of charge to your local terminal within the Continental U.S. to legal states or to individual’s with DOJ’s in certain other States.  You may also pick up your prize at NLG Headquarters in Arizona or at Bettor Slots in Ohio.  There will be no international shipping of this prize.  You will have your choice of any one of the following machine options:

IGT Game King Video Poker Chop (choice of versions 4.3 or 5.3 software)

IGT Game King I-Game Plus Video Slot Chop (choice of 1 of several game kits)

The retail value of this this prize is $1,600 to $1,900 depending on the winners machine selection and location for delivery.

(1) One SECOND PLACE PRIZE of a S-2000 Slot Machine, standard 3-reel, back-lit, enhanced sound, of their choice, fully shopped and detailed.  At least 10 titles based on current stock will be provided for the winner to choose from.  The machine may be picked up either at NLG headquarters in Arizona or at Bettor Slots in northeastern Ohio.  At the winners option and expense it may also be shipped to their local terminal or curbside within the Continental U.S. to legal states or to individual’s with DOJ’s in certain other States. There will be no international shipping of this prize. The retail value of this this prize is $500 to $700 depending on the winners machine selection.

(1) One THIRD PLACE PRIZE of a S-2000 Slot Machine, standard 3-reel, back-lit, enhanced sound, of their choice, fully shopped and detailed.  At least 10 titles based on current stock will be provided for the winner to choose from.  The machine may be picked up either at NLG headquarters in Arizona or at Bettor Slots in northeastern Ohio.  At the winners option and expense it may also be shipped to their local terminal or curbside within the Continental U.S. to legal states or to individual’s with DOJ’s in certain other States. There will be no international shipping of this prize.  The retail value of this this prize is $500 to $700 depending on the winners machine selection.

(3) Three RUNNER UP PRIZES (4th, 5th, and 6th Place) of a Bettor Slots machine “Care Kit” for your S-Plus or S2000 machine.  The value of this prize with shipping is $85.  This includes NEW buttons, NEW legends, NEW switches, NEW LED bulbs, Cleaning Supplies, and our Tips and Tricks guide.  Free shipping within the Continental U.S.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 05:47:33 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 03:07:50 AM »

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q:  Does Bettor Slots receive any of the proceeds from this event?

A:  Zero, nada, none.  All proceeds go to NLG.

Q:  Does the drawing occur at the BettorSlots.com place of business?  Can we come and watch?

A:  No and Yes.  To insure there is no question about favoritism and because NLG receives all accounting information with each donation, I have requested that the draw occur at the NLG Headquarters.  The draw will be filmed and posted here for all to see.  In addition, the names will be pulled by GCMommie’s 9 year old daughter.  If you want to stop by the NLG Command center to watch the draw I am sure that would be fine.

arrow ------------------------------------------------------  arrow

Q:  Can I stop by to pick up our prize?

A:  Of course and plan to stay awhile…we can tool around in the shop and play in the game room some if you like.  You can also pick up your prize at the NLG Command Center.

Q:  If I live outside the Continental U.S. can I still receive my prize?

A:  Sorry, none of the prizes will be delivered internationally or outside of the Continental 48.  Canadian and Alaska deliveries are possible at additional costs to be paid by the winner.

Q:  Where will you ship the Grand Prize to?

A:  I will ship to Canada, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia.  I will not ship to Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Wisconsin.  All other States I will ship to provided you have a current DOJ.  If you live in any other location, you might consider gifting your prize and putting it up for a silent auction here on NLG to someone that can pick it up or receive it in a legal State and donate the proceeds.

Q:  Can I receive the cash equivalent of the prize value?  Are there any substitutions available?  Can you sell my machine and then give me the cash equivalent?

A:  No and No and No.

Good luck and lets have some fun !!!

Jim
www.BettorSlots.com
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 06:32:46 PM by Joeylc » Logged

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 04:03:55 AM »

arrow Pictures of the prizes coming soon....give me a day...few days...maybe a week  Silly Me!

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 05:02:58 AM »

I will or will not ship to New Mexico...there's a contradiction there... arrow
Other than that little glitch....awesome giveaway Jim!!!! Dancing Party
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 07:58:11 AM »

Jim  Thanks a lot, if you need any help I'm willing.  Before I forget, unless Joey moved since last weekend   He's in Arizona, not Nevada

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Tilt
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 366

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 02:56:57 PM »

WOW!  Three machines this year!   Clap Clap  Thanks for your generosity Jim! applause Hail  Now if I can only win one of them  arrow
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 03:04:37 PM »

I will or will not ship to New Mexico...there's a contradiction there... arrow
Other than that little glitch....awesome giveaway Jim!!!! Dancing Party
Jim  Thanks a lot, if you need any help I'm willing.  Before I forget, unless Joey moved since last weekend   He's in Arizona, not Nevada

Thanks guys...corrections made.  Truth be known I'm fighting the flu and my head is spinning at the moment.   slap Let me know if you see anything else that looks off.  I made several changes to last years format trying to fix some things from before.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:42:59 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »

Thanks guys...corrections made.  Truth be known I'm fighting the flu and my head is spinning at the moment.   slap Let me know if you anything else that looks off.  I made several changes to last years format trying to fix some things from before.

Jim  you better not die, I just bought 4 tickets.      Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 08:19:04 PM »

Ecstatic / Top Award Ecstatic / Top Award

I'm trying to think of which member I'd like to see win......... (other than myself)

so many good choices....
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 08:26:46 PM »

I plan on being in the raffle--------------------- Tongue Out yes.   B.
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »

Thanks Jim, your the best. Thanks for being so generous.
Hope you get over the flu.
When I win I'll let you know what machine I want. (fat chance of that with my luck)
Ford
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 09:02:40 PM »

When I win I'll let you know what machine I want. (fat chance of that with my luck)
Ford

Never say never Ford....I am pretty certain that last year I got PM's from at least 2 if not 3 of the winners, including the grand prize winner, excitedly saying more or less "I have never won anything!!!".....so never say never.

Let's talk odds here for a moment.  Last year we had 123 tickets, but several members purchased several tickets to improve their odds.  In reality there were only 66 members out over 2,000 that joined in (ridiculous number).  Anyway, for the Grand Prize last year you had a 1 in 123 chance of winning.  If you bought 2 tickets you had about a 1 out of 61 chance of winning and for many that bought 4 tickets you had a 1 out of 30 chance of winning a slot machine.  Those are damn good odds already.

So what happens this year with 3 machines offered and a member can only win one prize?  I would say everyone that participates has a great chance.  And even if you don't win...who cares...it went for a damn good cause.

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »

I'll drink  chug drinking whiskey cheers to going to a good cause.
What ever we put in we'll get way more back in information.
Ford
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »

Thanks guys...corrections made.  Truth be known I'm fighting the flu and my head is spinning at the moment.   slap Let me know if you anything else that looks off.  I made several changes to last years format trying to fix some things from before.

Jim  you better not die, I just bought 4 tickets.      Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Those 4 don't count...Contest starts tommorrow Tongue Out Tongue Out
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 499

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »

what do you have to do to obtain a ticket?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.