Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:48:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  NLG Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway (Moderator: Bettor Slots)
| | |-+  2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011  (Read 135770 times)
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2011, 06:12:31 AM »

Hi everyone.  wave

There seems to be some confusion about how to donate for the drawing, so I thought it might be a good idea to make a few suggestions.

• During the drawing period, I will credit each member 1 ticket for each multiple of $25 donated, unless you specifically ask not to be included. If that is the case, please send Joey and me a PM after making your donation to let us know that you don't want any tickets.
  • Please don't indicate that your donation is for the drawing when using that "online paying service", because they've told us not to.
  • You would be doing me a BIG favor if you simply send one donation for the total amount that you want to give instead of sending several $25 payments. I promise to divide by 25. Crazy
  • If your e-payment email address doesn't match the email address you use on NLG and  if you're not sure if I know your real name, then put your member name in the memo. Otherwise, it's appreciated, but not necessary.

Thank you to everyone participating for donating to NewLifeGames! Clap Clap  The Wave
And thank you Jim at Bettor Slots for donating the prizes for the giveaway!  Thank You!  applause applause applause

YOU ROCK!!!  WOOT! Dancing Party

StatFreak   garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
racergiant
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 105

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2011, 05:58:46 AM »

I've always meant to send some love...  Now I've pulled the trigger - 4 times.

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »

I've always meant to send some love...  Now I've pulled the trigger - 4 times.

applause

Good luck !!!

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2011, 01:10:04 PM »

I just got a look at the Audit...  Nerd

All you guys and gals are AWESOME !!!   Hail  Hail  Hail

Good luck to everyone !!!

The Wave  The Wave The Wave

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »

bust gut laughing  I just noticed that last years Grand Prize winner ....  THOR777 .... has bought 7 tickets .....   bust gut laughing

Superstitious ?????   Crazy
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:14:44 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Thor777

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2011, 02:15:48 PM »

bust gut laughing  I just noticed that last years Grand Prize winner ....  THOR777 .... has bought 7 tickets .....   bust gut laughing

Hey Jim,

Actually... 7 entries was the intention (cant afford 777 tickets...lol)    Silly Me!

THOR777

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
StatFreak

« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2011, 03:44:31 PM »

Hey Jim,

Actually... 7 entries was the intention (cant afford 777 tickets...lol)    Silly Me!

THOR777

You could always split the difference and get 77 tickets.  Crazy  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2011, 08:24:48 AM »

just bought my first ticket.....accept i forgot to add my user name on paypal.... Silly Me!......
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2011, 12:26:38 PM »

+1 (Karma, or whatever)

OMG !!!  After almost a year and a half and 461 posts later....STAZ has FINALLY become a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER  propeller  propeller

COME ON GUYS....LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR HIM >>>>

applause   Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »

Where?  Scratch Head

I don't see the blue tag... stir the pot / get cooking

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Welcome to not being a freeloader, staz! applause applause Clap Clap applause applause Tongue Out

Thanks,
Bill
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2011, 03:27:22 PM »

Well, well, well..... it's about time you freeloader!   bust gut laughing rotflmao
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2011, 07:18:51 PM »

aww thanks guys, i dont see a blue tag though? Scratch Head
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »

aww thanks guys, i dont see a blue tag though?

Probably because of this:

i forgot to add my user name on paypal.... Silly Me!......

Give them a couple of days and they'll get it figured out for you.  yes

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
StatFreak

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »

just bought my first ticket.....accept i forgot to add my user name on paypal.... Silly Me!......
+1 (Karma, or whatever)

OMG !!!  After almost a year and a half and 461 posts later....STAZ has FINALLY become a CONTRIBUTING MEMBER  propeller  propeller

COME ON GUYS....LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR HIM >>>>

applause   Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap  applause  Clap

Holy cow!! And Staz was SO close to becoming our next sole "purple member" name. That special privilege is reserved for the deadbeat  M censored rs    -- uh,  "nice fellows" -- who get to 501 posts without ever donating a penny. We've only have two others in that -- um...  "distinguished" group, and neither are still members of the purple gang, although one cheated got lucky, and someone else donate on his behalf.  arrow (Don't ask, because I won't tell. frying pan)

+1 (Karma, or whatever) Staz  applause applause
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:26:16 AM by StatFreak » Logged

StatFreak

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »

Where?  Scratch Head

I don't see the blue tag... stir the pot / get cooking

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Welcome to not being a freeloader, staz! applause applause Clap Clap applause applause Tongue Out
aww thanks guys, i dont see a blue tag though? Scratch Head

Anal  Soapbox Alert Alert!
Tongue Out rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao
Hey guys, now I know who's advice not to ask when checking the color gamut of my pictures!  Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

The distinguishing characteristic color of the "Contributing Member" badge is GREEN.

Professor  Although the text of the word "Contributing" and the color bar for the word "Member" on the second line are indeed blue, that is true for just about every badge we have. It's the badge frame and text of the second line that are different colors for each badge and which distinguishes them. arrow frying pan frying pan  (Technically, the Admin, FAQ, and Staff badges are slightly different, because they have red text on the first line, and the Staff badge's second line is different to distinguish it from the other senior badges.)

* Contributing Member badge.jpg (4.01 KB, 134x41 - viewed 335 times.)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:50:59 PM by StatFreak » Logged

Brianzz

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »

That special privilege is reserved for the deadbeat  M censored rs    -- uh,  "nice fellows" -- who get to 501 posts without ever donating a penny.

Make me a deadbeat badge

Global deadbeat  bust gut laughing

No but really, I'll spring for some money after the drawing, I don't want to win Thor's machine  frying pan
Neonkiss

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2011, 09:21:21 PM »

Here's the purple badge.
For anyone holding there breath.

* Freeload Member badge.jpg (7.68 KB, 134x41 - viewed 474 times.)

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2011, 11:18:53 PM »

Blue is non-contributing, Green is contributing, gold is a contributing green member that got voted to be gold or knew joey or close family very well.  Purple is,well a non-contributor with 500 posts I guess.  And Grey is-- Scratch Head I seen those before but forgot-- Duh!.  We all should know what red is.  B.
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2011, 11:26:49 PM »

I see a gray is "unknown" member?.  Guess they are waiting to clear customs????????.  B.
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2011, 11:31:53 PM »

I didn't read the whole thread, but if one wants more than one entry should they do them individually, or is all at once ok? I have one pending somewhere, but may want to increase my odds.  yummy
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »

I think stat or one of them said about a week and half ago they would "sift" and credit the members accordingly.  I think they liked the all at once giving,  Good question but I remember reading that about the credits for the raffle (I call it a raffle)-B.
StatFreak

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2011, 11:49:21 PM »

I didn't read the whole thread, but if one wants more than one entry should they do them individually, or is all at once ok? I have one pending somewhere, but may want to increase my odds.  yummy

Please send one large payment for the total that you want to contribute. It makes my life a lot easier.

Thanks. wave

Stat garfield

StatFreak

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2011, 11:51:04 PM »

Here's the purple badge.
For anyone holding there breath.

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

But FYI, freeloading is one word. Tongue Out

PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2011, 11:52:41 PM »

You were up on that one stat,  Perhaps YOU are a freeloader------------------- Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Silly Me! bust gut laughing rotflmao---------Barry.
StatFreak

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2011, 01:22:05 AM »

You were up on that one stat,  Perhaps YOU are a freeloader------------------- Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Silly Me! bust gut laughing rotflmao---------Barry.

Absolutely.  Tongue Out 

garfield

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.