Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 08:43:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  NLG Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway (Moderator: Bettor Slots)
| | |-+  2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2nd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway. February 15 to April 16 2011  (Read 134716 times)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations

TO ALL OF THE LUCKY WINNERS, AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF NLG's GREAT MEMBERS!!!

You all make this site what it is and we would not be able to do it withought you!  Hail Clap Hail Clap Hail

CaptainHappy CaptainHappy
NLG ADMINISTRATOR

P.S. My lips have been bleeding for hours and hours as I knew the results early on and had to bite my lips and keep it secret while waiting for the official notification! Also how many of you watched the technical difficulties all of the way to the end thinking there was going to be an official video in it???  arrow Crazy bust gut laughing

My darn internet has been down or slower than molasses most of the afternoon! Otherwise I would have posted hints!! rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2011, 02:31:58 AM »

I would proudly wear one of those.

Jason

Me too. The conversation was crying out for that joke, and I happened to have the shirt and the camera handy , soooo...  frying pan

Actually, I have two of them. and I didn't get either one for being a moderator. I got one for getting the 5 millionth page hit back when we were still giving away shirts for those.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:42:38 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2011, 06:12:14 AM »

Congratulations to all the winners and a special thanks to jim at betterslots... The Wave
bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2011, 09:19:13 AM »

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Thanks To Everyone! I never Expected to win anything, but now everyone is going to get a second chance to win as I donate the grand prize to be auctioned off so some lucky nlg member.
Just think you might get a great machine at a great price!! (is tacman a member?) I'll let Jim and the NLG staff figure out how to do it and I hope to raise a nice sum for this great site. Big thanks to Bettor Slots and NLG for making this possible and a big thanks to all of you who help me by answering my stupid questions.
Let The Fun Begin

kenokarz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 284

« Reply #279 on: April 17, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »

thats one class act ron, i dont care what tacman says  stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking your a ok in everyones book,  +1 (Karma, or whatever) +1 (Karma, or whatever) +1 (Karma, or whatever) Clap Clap Clap Hail Hail Hail yes yes
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #280 on: April 17, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »

Way to go Ron!  applause   I know I'll bid on it.

Dan should take away all those bad things he said about you. Maybe as a show of sincerity he should accept a shave from the Dairy Queen Old Fashioned Shaving Bunnies.   bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmFXltSTJz8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmFXltSTJz8&rel=0</a>

Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #281 on: April 17, 2011, 01:26:18 PM »

Sweet... I'll try for the second chance drawing for it. I can't wait for the details...  Cheer Leader YOU ROCK!!!

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
laneman
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 55

« Reply #282 on: April 17, 2011, 02:06:45 PM »

K+ Ron
bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #283 on: April 17, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »

Uniman. send those bunnys to see tacman and I know they will slip around his throat area rotflmao

tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #284 on: April 17, 2011, 02:50:47 PM »

Many Thanks to BETTOR SLOTS for making this possible through his amazing generosity!!!     applause applause applause Hail Hail Hail
>>>>>remember folks, Bettor Slots is also a Vendor ready to serve your Game Related Needs  yes <<<<<

Congrats to all Winners in the Drawing but especially to ALL that participated & have donated to this site!!!  applause applause applause
You ALL help to keep this site what it is which is a WIN for EVERY Member this site serves.  yes
Our Member Base grows and expands daily and we service the Globe...its just amazing what we do here!

Again, Many Thanks and Best Wishes to All !!!

tjkeller  Nerd
 nlg Docs

Thank God for Friends!!!
tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #285 on: April 17, 2011, 05:20:44 PM »

Hey, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Looks like they got you on camera, Ron. Love the description on the bottom, at least they got the last part right!  Cry Laughing

Dan (tacman)

* Easter1.jpg (351.11 KB, 639x479 - viewed 497 times.)

jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #286 on: April 17, 2011, 06:12:51 PM »

Wooooo! Congrats to everyone!!!   Once I'm done fixing up the nursery - I'll get back to the sas stuff we were working on.
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2011, 01:16:50 AM »

Okay guys and gals...it's official.  Both the Grand Prize and Second Place Prize will be put up for a silent auction.  For reasons of either being in the trade or simply not having the room for it, and because of their incredible generosity, they have decided to offer up their winning machine to someone that can make a nice home for it.  This is second chance for many of you that had video poker and spinning reels in your dreams  zzzzzzz  zzzzzzz.

Nerd  Stay tuned, by Monday evening I expect we will have the rules of the auction figured out and have them published here for all to read.

Jim
Bettor Slots Company
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:27:30 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
fourchas
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 8

« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »

What other website on the internet can you find that has 24-7 tech support with people that will go out of there way to help you with the questions you have and all they ask is for is a Donation to help
 With the cost of the site that so many use and on top of that a company like Bettor Slots with a guy like Jim that is willing to donate machines and other prizes to help with the cost of the site you don't find that to often and if that's not enough members like Buzz buy 4 get 1 free Know known around the world as the "Buzz Bonus" Well I have to get with Jim now and then make room for the new addition to my game room.

Thank you!!!!  NLG

Thank you!!!! Bettor Slots

Thank you!!!! Buzz

PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2011, 05:47:47 PM »

What other website on the internet can you find that has 24-7 tech support with people that will go out of there way to help you with the questions you have and all they ask is for is a Donation to help
 With the cost of the site that so many use and on top of that a company like Bettor Slots with a guy like Jim that is willing to donate machines and other prizes to help with the cost of the site you don't find that to often and if that's not enough members like Buzz buy 4 get 1 free Know known around the world as the "Buzz Bonus" Well I have to get with Jim now and then make room for the new addition to my game room.

Thank you!!!!  NLG

Thank you!!!! Bettor Slots

Thank you!!!! Buzz

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR WIN AND SPOT ON YOUR REPLY. WITH OUT THE HELP OF THIS SIGHT  MY MACHINES WOULD BE BOAT ANCORS

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2011, 06:04:14 PM »

Congratulations to all the winners and a special thanks to jim at betterslots... The Wave

Exactly what I wanted to say.  Clap

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
rickh
In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members

Total Karma Storms: 187

You will be missed rick R.I.P My Friend.

« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »

good deal to all the winners... just watched the video. I was away all weekend, just got on the computer. Good stuff!

You will be missed rick R.I.P My Friend. SEE LINK: http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=14215.0
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »

new topic at http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=12653.0

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2011, 09:33:15 PM »

Is this thread locked? Scratch Head 2  No wonder I can't post....  Crazy   Oh, wait...  D'OH!  Homer Crawl
 Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

(Sorry, Joey. I'm just messin' with ya'. Tongue Out)

SF garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.