Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:19:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  NLG Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway (Moderator: Bettor Slots)
| | |-+  3rd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3rd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway  (Read 88435 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: February 20, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »

waving flag waving flag  waving flag waving flag
THIRD ANNUAL     BettorSlots.com    GIVEAWAY

yes yes yes   April 20 2012 yes yes yes 
 arrow   At The NLG Command Center.
    arrow

applause applause WIN ONE OF THREE SLOT MACHINES and MORE !!!! applause applause

frying pan frying pan And the Winners are....  frying pan frying pan

3rd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway 2011 Winners....   Mail Mail Mail

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZXSGW55Qg_4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZXSGW55Qg_4&rel=0</a>

Thank you one and all
For helping support your NLG Forums.

propeller propeller Third Annual Bettor Slots  propeller propeller
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:27:22 PM by Joeylc » Logged

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Thor777
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:47:03 PM »

3rd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway

more info soon...

COUNT ME IN !!!!   yes yes yes

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 04:00:56 PM »

Yippee! Tax write off!  rotflmao
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 05:31:57 PM »

Jim came through again !!   Clap Clap Clap Clap
bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »

I'm in and if I win again please auction off whatever it is to raise more money Clap

PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 05:49:21 PM »

IM in also .  Thanks JIM verrrrrrrrrrrrrry generous

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »

I'm in and if I win again please auction off whatever it is to raise more money Clap

You may be sorry you said that this year....Bettor wait till see the prize pool.  At any rate there will be no silent auction this year in the event the winner wants to donate the machine back, instead, reserve names will be pulled at the end of the drawing such that the prize will be awarded immediately.  I will follow up soon with the list of prizes and rules of the Giveaway.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »

THIRD ANNUAL     BettorSlots.com    GIVEAWAY

WIN ONE OF THREE SLOT MACHINES and MORE !!!!

Guys and Gals,

Once again it's that time of year when I start to think about giving a little something back to the NLG management of this site that I have come to enjoy so much and depend on.  It's tax rebate time so why not give a little back?  Many do not realize the time and expense it takes to operate a site like this.  I make new friends on here every week and have learned so much….its priceless to me and my company.  I am sure a lot of you feel the same.  

It's hard for me to believe that almost a year has past since we did this.  I think it was a lot of fun for everyone...for sure it was for me.  Although I could make a donation the old fashioned way by clicking the button at the bottom of the page….well…what’s the fun in that for everyone?  What’s always on my mind is that I would like to give something back to the NLG community members…my friends.

EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:

We will be giving away several prizes to those that participate with a Grand Prize of a fully decked out and detailed PREMIUM slot machine.  There are also some great runner-up prizes….so check out the details below.

FORMAT:

This giveaway is open to all NLG members.  The prize winners will be selected raffle style by selecting they’re “name from a hat”.  Any winner from last years event may also be eligible to win again this year.  Selection of winners shall be pulled in order of Grand Prize First and down from there.

The first pulled ticket / name out of the hat will be placed on the table in full view and shall be the Grand Prize Winner.  The second pulled ticket / name out of the hat will be placed on the table in full view and shall be the Second Place Winner.  No single Member may win more than one prize.  In the event that the name on the second place ticket matches that of the first, it will be announced "we have a duplicate" and that ticket shall be set aside.  This process will continue until a unique name is pulled for the 2nd place winner.  Once the 2nd place winner is established, the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th place finishers shall be established in the same manner.  At the conclusion of the prize drawings, a total of 6 additional unique names shall be pulled and listed in order as "reserve" major prize winners.

In the event that any winning member(s) does not wish to receive their prize for any reason, they may donate it back to the prize pool.  At that time the prize will be offered to the "reserve" winners in the same order their names were pulled at the conclusion of the prize drawing until all prizes are awarded.

Amendment 02-27-2012

Although prize winners will be pulled in order from 1st place price to last, they will be announced in order from last place prize to first.

Any prize winner 1st through 6th may gift their prize to any other NLG member provided they took part in this event and obtained a raffle ticket.  Their name will be kept private or published at their own discretion.  Or, any prize winner 1st through 6th may gift their prize back to the general pool.  In that case the prize will be offered to a reserve winner in the order that their name was pulled.  In the event that more than one of the original prize winners gift's their prize to the general pool, the prizes will be offered to the reserve winners in order from highest value to lowest.  In the event that a reserve prize winner wishes to gift their prize, they may do so by following the rules as described at the beginning of this paragraph.

The 6 additional pulled names called "reserve winners" shall not be announced during the drawing.  If a prize winner decides to gift their prize to a reserve winner, randomly selected, only then will their name be announced.

HOW TO GET A RAFFLE TICKET:

Simply make a $25 donation to NLG by clicking the DONATE button at the bottom of this page.  BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NLG "HANDLE" IN THE MEMO PORTION WHEN YOU DONATE.    

AUDIT OF ENTRIES:

On at least a weekly basis the NLG Member "handle" name shall be posted with the number of entries / tickets purchased.  Each individual member is required to verify their name and number of entries purchased.  NLG or Bettor Slots will not be held liable if no claim is made by the member within 24 hours of the date of the drawing.

CAN I OBTAIN MORE THAN ONE TICKET ???:

YES you can!!!  You all know how a slot machines works right?  The RND on the computer board reaches into the "hat" and pulls out a symbol for each reel....and why does the "BLANK" hit most often on the line over any other?  There are more cards in the "hat" with BLANK written on them than any other symbol.  If you want to increase your chances of winning...make sure your name is on more cards than anyone else's.  

IMPORTANT DATES:

Anyone that wishes to participate must obtain their ticket no later than 12:01 AM PDT, APRIL 18, 2012.  The actual drawing will occur at 4:00 PM PDT, April 20, 2012.  The drawing will be video recorded and posted on this site for all to see as the event took place.

ODDS OF WINNING:

Better than your State Lottery.  Actual odds of winning are directly proportional to the number of tickets versus the number of participants which cannot be determined at this time .
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:12:38 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 06:34:28 PM »

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Q:  Does Bettor Slots receive any of the proceeds from this event?

A:  Zero, nada, none.  All proceeds go to NLG.

Q:  Does the drawing occur at the BettorSlots.com place of business?  Can we come and watch?

A:  No and Yes.  To insure there is no question about favoritism and because NLG receives all accounting information with each donation, I have requested that the draw occur at the NLG Headquarters.  The draw will be filmed and posted here for all to see.  In addition, the names will be pulled by GCMommie’s 10 year old daughter.  If you want to stop by the NLG Command center to watch the draw I am sure that would be fine.

Q:  Can I stop by to pick up our prize?

A:  Of course and plan to stay awhile…we can tool around in the shop and play in the game room some if you like.  You can also pick up your prize at the NLG Command Center.

Q:  Where will you ship the prizes to?

A:  Winners of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes are responsible for shipping expense to their local terminal or residence.  I will ship to Canada, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia.  I will not ship to Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Wisconsin.  All other States I will ship to provided you have a current DOJ.  If you live in any other location, you might consider picking up your machine at Bettor Slots, picking up at NLG Headquarters, or gifting your prize.

A#2:  Winners of the 4th, 5th, and 6th place prizes will have their prize shipped free of charge within the 48 continental states.  We will also ship to worldwide provided the shipping expense is paid for my the winner minus a $10 credit.

Q:  Can I receive the cash equivalent of the prize value?  Are there any substitutions available?  Can you sell my machine and then give me the cash equivalent?

A:  No and No and No.

Good luck and lets have some fun !!!

Jim
www.BettorSlots.com
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:29:18 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 07:10:37 PM »

PRIZE STRUCTURE:

GRAND PRIZE:

(1) One GRAND PRIZE of a Slot Machine of your choice, fully shopped and detailed.  You may pick up your prize at Bettor Slots in Ohio or NLG Headquarters in Arizona.  At the winners option and expense it may also be shipped to their local terminal or curbside within the Continental U.S. to legal states or to individual’s with DOJ’s in certain other States.  Alaska and Canada shipments are also possible. There will be no international shipping of this prize.  

You will have your choice of any one of the following machine options:

Bally ALPHA S9000 upright cabinet "4-Reel Fireball Frenzy" Multi-line, Multi-Denomination, Multi-Fireball touch screen pick-em bonus, Multi-Fun !!!!

Bally ALPHA C9000 Deluxe slant top cabinet "3-Reel Quick Hits".  Title choices include "QH's Black & White", "QH's Stars and Bars", or "QH's Black Gold"...You won't find these on FleaBay !!!

IGT Game King Video Poker Chop (choice of versions 4.3 or 5.3 software)

IGT Game King I-Game Plus Video Slot Round Top (choice of 1 of at least 10 game title options)

IGT S2000 Reel Touch "Double Diamond Run", single denomination  Substitution >>> Bally Alpha CineReel "Power Progressives - White Gold".

The retail value of this this prize is $1,300 to $1,600 depending on the winners machine selection.

SECOND PLACE PRIZE:

(1) One SECOND PLACE PRIZE of a S-2000 Slot Machine, 5-REEL, flat top, back-lit fully shopped and detailed.  At least 5 titles based on current stock will be provided for the winner to choose from.  The machine may be picked up either at NLG headquarters in Arizona or at Bettor Slots in northeastern Ohio.  At the winners option and expense it may also be shipped to their local terminal or curbside within the Continental U.S. to legal states or to individual’s with DOJ’s in certain other States. Alaska and Canada shipments are also possible. There will be no international shipping of this prize. The retail value of this this prize is $775.

THIRD PLACE PRIZE:

(1) One THIRD PLACE PRIZE of a S-2000 Slot Machine, 3-reel, flat top, back-lit, enhanced sound, of their choice, fully shopped and detailed.  At least 5 titles based on current stock will be provided for the winner to choose from.  The machine may be picked up either at NLG headquarters in Arizona or at Bettor Slots in northeastern Ohio.  At the winners option and expense it may also be shipped to their local terminal or curbside within the Continental U.S. to legal states or to individual’s with DOJ’s in certain other States. Alaska and Canada shipments are also possible. There will be no international shipping of this prize.  The retail value of this this prize is $575.

RUNNER UP PRIZES:

(3) Three RUNNER UP PRIZES (4th, 5th, and 6th Place) of a super rare Bettor Slots T-Shirt in your choice of either XL or XXL size.  It's made from 100% cotton so perfect for dusting off your machines with!!!  The value of this prize with shipping is $ priceless.  Free shipping within the Continental U.S.  International shipping is possible at an additional expense to the winner minus a $10 credit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:52:00 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 07:55:51 PM »

I just bought my 4 tickets.  ( $100.00 )

Joey I hit the donation button at the bottom of the page and there was NO box for me to put a note as to what the money was for or a place to put a user name.  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:18:29 PM by Buzz » Logged

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
bunnyslots
Senior Full time Member.
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1006

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 10:21:57 PM »

Rats. No auction. I suppose I could sell it if  I won and then send that money to the site. Great prizes again!

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 01:15:26 AM »

Here's my chance to get an Alpha. Have to save some coins & get a few chances.
jsmith
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 101

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 12:55:34 AM »

Jim,  if you don't already know,  -----  YOU ROCK !!  Clap      This is such a great fundraiser for NLG.   I also must say ,  I've come across some of the best people because of this web-site.  You, of course, are sitting on top.    Those items I purchased from you are excellent.   One big question though.  If I win, can I just come over to your place and drool?  Hail
           JSmith 

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »

Here is a link to the audit thread for those who wish to keep track of who's bidding. stir the pot / get cooking

Jim, thanks again for your generosity!  applause

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 03:34:57 PM »

I sold a slot yesterday so I made a donation today.
When I made it there was no place to put my user name in to get credit for drawing.
thanks, Ford (FORDSBS)
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »

I sold a slot yesterday so I made a donation today.
When I made it there was no place to put my user name in to get credit for drawing.
thanks, Ford (FORDSBS)

I think the way we resolved this last year is we requested that when your PayPal receipt email that you forward e-mail it to Joey.

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »

That's what I thought. I send it to Joey.
\Thanks
StatFreak

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 04:43:16 AM »

In the interests of keeping things simple and preventing a flood of PMs:

• If your Paypal email address matches your NLG email address, there is no need to notify anyone because I will use the email to match up the donation to your NLG membership.
  • If I know you by name I'll be able to match it up that way and you won't need to send a PM.
  • If your Paypal user name matches NLG I'll use that info.
  • If you participated last year and none of the above are true (meaning that I contacted you last year to verify who you were), I'll be able to match you up using that information.

Finally, if you do need to send us a PM, I'll only need the Paypal transaction ID and/or the exact date and time stamp Paypal listed on the payment. Either one is enough to match up the transaction. The Paypal receipt has everything else I need.

Thanks,

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 04:59:34 AM »

Okay, I think I figured out what's going on with PaySUCK – uh, PayPal.  knockout

After reading Buzz's post, I tried making a donation yesterday and was also unable to find the special instructions at the top where one could add one's user name. I tried it again tonight and what's happening is that PaySUCKS is putting an ADVERTISEMENT for their @#$# credit card over the part of the page that asks for your member name. ttth muted

I clicked on the ad to open it it up and then clicked NO to their offer. After it disappeared, the top of the page was revealed.

It should read:

Special instructions

Your User Name on the Site ??   Add

Click on the word "Add" to open the message textbox, type in your member name and click "Save" when you're done.

If you aren't able to do this for whatever reason, please refer to the previous post before sending us a PM.

Thanks

Stat garfield

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »

David looking at your tally it doesn't look like your going to have to work very hard this year, 6 tickets in 6 days  wtf1  I told you a long time ago there are some cheap members on this site. ( to be clear, I didn't say everyone is cheap )

Joey here's my idea, shut this site down for 24 hours they bring it back as paying members only. I'm thinking $50 a year or $10 a month ( first 30 days free). If a fellow can't afford the $10 he/her needs to sell their slot, with out this site it most likely isn't working anyway.

Maybe a better idea, sell me the site, then I will have the nuke buttton. Then I can change my motto to " Pay Up or Shut Up " 90 days or 10 post with NO donation your gone.

Nope I'm not off my med's, just tired of the freeloaders. Bet I didn't make many points with this post, ask me if I care !!

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »

David looking at your tally it doesn't look like your going to have to work very hard this year, 6 tickets in 6 days  wtf1  I told you a long time ago there are some cheap members on this site. ( to be clear, I didn't say everyone is cheap )

Joey here's my idea, shut this site down for 24 hours they bring it back as paying members only. I'm thinking $50 a year or $10 a month ( first 30 days free). If a fellow can't afford the $10 he/her needs to sell their slot, with out this site it most likely isn't working anyway.

Maybe a better idea, sell me the site, then I will have the nuke buttton. Then I can change my motto to " Pay Up or Shut Up " 90 days or 10 post with NO donation your gone.

Nope I'm not off my med's, just tired of the freeloaders. Bet I didn't make many points with this post, ask me if I care !!

BUZZ,  DO YOU CARE? There someone asked you.  Just Kidding
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 05:46:32 PM »

Maybe its because I offered the dusting towels for 4th-6th place instead of the cleaning kits  Duh!  I'll change it back it that's the reason.

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 05:49:53 PM »

I have faith that the guys on NLG will come through in the last 2 weeks.
Ford
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 06:21:04 PM »

Jim ( Bettor Slots )  Some of your rules this year I don't like. Last year you and I PM back and forth, ( and you did it your way ) this year I'm putting it out for everyone to see.

At who's expense does a prize get from Ohio to Arizona?

What you called reserve" major prize winners, why? The way I see it, if the winner of a prize donates it back all he is doing is giving it to someone else and NLG gains nothing. Suppose I won a prize and I didn't much like the first reserve person, why would I want to give him that prize? Last year when I went to the drawing I knew I wouldn't be taking anything home, by your new rules I can't say that.

Why not draw and announce the winners like last year. If a ticket drawn is a duplicate it can be marked as D1, D2 etc. and shown to the video camera after all the winners are announced. It's no big deal but all the drawings I've been to, the Grand Prize is never awarded first. Sort of like a Poker player slowly looking at his cards one at a time.

To you folks that have your suspicions about last year drawing, you have never met Genaral Dottie or First Sargent Georgia have you. Those two are just about as straight arrow as it gets. Last year Stat told me I should disqualify myself , I told him if he would buy my 4 tickets I would. Same holds true this year. Yes I will be at the drawing this year just like the other 2, and if I win a prize it will not go to a reserve person, it will be donated to NLG and will be sold from their shop and all moneys will go to NLGs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.