Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:19:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  New Life Games Command Center....
| |-+  NLG Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway (Moderator: Bettor Slots)
| | |-+  3rd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3rd Annual Bettor Slots Giveaway  (Read 88434 times)
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »

Q & A

Sorry you don't like the rules.  These are mutually agreed upon with higher authorities that you can also take it up with.  I'm offering some free machines including my time to shop and clean them to support NLG...that's all I want to do...what else do you want from me?  If everyone agrees and you just want me to rip a check next year without giving away machines that's fine with me.  It's less work for me but I imagine it helps NLG less.

"At who's expense does a prize get from Ohio to Arizona?"

I think this is clear in rules but I will repeat.  The new owner of the machines, prizes 1, 2, or 3 is responsible for pick up or delivery expenses.  The machines are here in Ohio ready for pick-up...I love visitors, come and get it.  Like last year although not known to anyone else other than one of the winners, I personally delivered one of the prizes 8 hours round trip for gas money only.  I may be so inclined again if time allows.  If the new owner wants the machine delivered to NLG headquarters in Arizona it will also be at their expense unless you, someone else,  or NLG would like to donate the funds for freight.

"What you called reserve" major prize winners, why? The way I see it, if the winner of a prize donates it back all he is doing is giving it to someone else and NLG gains nothing. Suppose I won a prize and I didn't much like the first reserve person, why would I want to give him that prize? Last year when I went to the drawing I knew I wouldn't be taking anything home, by your new rules I can't say that."

This decision was made by Joey and myself based on feedback received last year.  There will be no silent auction.  You make a good point I suppose if you don't personally like a reserve winner you might not want to gift it to them.  I look at things differently I suppose, anyone willing to make a donation deserves a chance to get a machine whether I like them or not.  Hey guys and gals...I like you all  propeller .  

At any rate I hereby amend the rules to state that "any winner may gift their prize to any member that makes a donation as part of this event OR they may donate it back to the prize pool where it will be gifted to the reserve winner in the order that they were drawn".  

"Why not draw and announce the winners like last year. If a ticket drawn is a duplicate it can be marked as D1, D2 etc. and shown to the video camera after all the winners are announced. It's no big deal but all the drawings I've been to, the Grand Prize is never awarded first. Sort of like a Poker player slowly looking at his cards one at a time."

I will reread and / or clarify the original posted rules which were copy and pasted from last year, but it is exactly my intent to do it the way you describe and as I requested last year.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:52:06 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 08:09:40 PM »

An amendment was made to rules on this date and can be viewed at "Reply #7" above.

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 08:11:34 PM »

Give em Hell Jim!  angry-kitty  You are way more than generous with all you do for NLG and its members.  

For everything you have done for this site and for me, you have my sincere gratitude!   Hail  Hail  Hail  Hail

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 09:06:34 PM »

JUST DONATED . I AGREE WITH BUZZ. Duh! Duh! I am in for 4 tickets and with our  8 MAJORITY RULES  yes yes

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 09:09:16 PM »

JUST DONATED . I AGREE WITH BUZZ. Duh! Duh! I am in for 4 tickets and with our  8 MAJORITY RULES  yes yes

Can you be more specific, I just amended the rules for Buzz, what can I do for you?

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 09:22:12 PM »

I'm happy your doing it Jim. Not many guys would donate like you.  Clap
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 05:09:39 AM »

I'm in.  Thanks again for offering this stuff, Jim.

Everyone:

If you can't figure out where you're supposed to put your username when you make your donation, see the image below (click to enlarge it).

Also, and this is very important (see, I used bold letters, so it must be important): DO NOT make reference to the "raffle" or "drawing" or "giveaway" or "prize entry" or anything like that when you submit your donation.  As some of you may recall, last year PayPal froze Joey's account because they don't approve of contests that require paid entries being funded through PayPal, even though the true spirit of this is strictly to encourage donations, with a few lucky donaters being awarded an incentive.  Your dontation, if you make one, is a donation to help fund the NLG website.  Do NOT call your donation a prize entry/raffle ticket/etc.  Just keep it simple and fill in your username and nothing else.

Correct: "knagl" (use your own username, of course)

Wrong: "This is from knagl for 1 raffle entry."

Get it?  Got it?  Good!  yes

* PayPal.png (21.64 KB, 931x350 - viewed 374 times.)

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 12:17:13 PM »

OOPS   To late .  Sorry thats exactly what i wrote in the box  . I hope i did not screw this up

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 01:04:21 PM »

OOPS   To late .  Sorry thats exactly what i wrote in the box  . I hope i did not screw this up

Last year there was a problem w/PayPal when we put that in.
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »

My wife and I along with my sister and her husband are planning to be at the drawing April 20th. excessive drool

Who else might be coming? Buzz, Captain Happy  Scratch Head

Ron (r273)

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 03:47:42 PM »

When it's in the east I'll be there.
I don't think that will ever happen !!!
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 06:09:15 PM »

My wife and I along with my sister and her husband are planning to be at the drawing April 20th. excessive drool

Ron (r273)

I am thinking about it, but I need to figure out some work scheduling first. I will have a better idea in a couple weeks. I am hoping that it will work out!

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 02:02:05 AM »

Ron (r273)

Ron, since you're coming out I'll endeavor to be there if I can make it. If you're going to be spending any time in Vegas let me know.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Ron (r273)
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 02:22:43 AM »

Ron (r273)

Ron, since you're coming out I'll endeavor to be there if I can make it. If you're going to be spending any time in Vegas let me know.

Stat garfield

Will be staying at Harrah's down town from April 17 thur the 21st.

Ron (r273)
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:21 PM »

Good grief. I just now noticed this. I'm in (again).
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 07:21:55 PM »

WAY to go SLOTDEALS  20 tickets  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap. Now that's a DONATION  Hail Hail

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 07:39:09 PM »

Odie  Ok guys, thanks for the patience.  I'm going to start posting more detailed information about the prizes.  I will post in reverse order 4th-6th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st.  Hopefully 2 of the prizes this weekend and then the 1st and 2nd place prizes next weekend.  

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »

* FINAL 4-6 PRIZE 2012_edited-2.jpg (415.12 KB, 1200x2400 - viewed 380 times.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:25:56 PM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »

Will have the 3rd place prize pictures tomorrow next week sometime...thanks.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 04:23:21 AM by Bettor Slots » Logged

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 04:22:02 AM »

* 3 PRIZE 2012_edited-3.jpg (304.56 KB, 800x1600 - viewed 411 times.)

Bettor Slots
Topic Moderator

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 04:40:19 AM »

* 2 PRIZE 2012_edited-4.jpg (367.14 KB, 800x1600 - viewed 413 times.)

Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 02:33:02 PM »

I am in for 4 tickets...better late than, well...thats the way I am  Crazy
I hope I win  Tongue Out  I hope I win   Nerd  I hope I win  frying pan  I hope I win   yes

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
vegasbaby
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09:31 AM »

Hi
When will the donation list be up dated?
THANKS

THANK YOU
Mark
staz
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 156

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 03:25:25 AM »

i think one year you guys should have it at jims house..... id luv to take a trip to ohio.... party time t jims place  BBQ  love whiskey  cocktail  Ecstatic / Top Award
Ron (r273)
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 11:55:32 AM »

i think one year you guys should have it at jims house..... id luv to take a trip to ohio.... party time t jims place  BBQ  love whiskey  cocktail  Ecstatic / Top Award

Yeah but there is no place to park. rotflmao

Ron(r273)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.