Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:39:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Bally 5000, 5500 and Others.
| | |-+  handpay validation queue full
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: handpay validation queue full  (Read 4578 times)
gamefanatic
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: January 05, 2014, 02:26:48 PM »

Hello!

I have a quick hit platinum game that works beautifully...until I try to calibrate the touchscreen or power down the machine (or machine turns off because of power outage). Then I get an error message "handpay validation queue full." The only way to get the game up and running again is to do a ram clear. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks for any insight!

Edit: btw I do have a printer..I don't know if this has any bearing on the issue.
zarobhr
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »

Hello!

I have a quick hit platinum game that works beautifully...until I try to calibrate the touchscreen or power down the machine (or machine turns off because of power outage). Then I get an error message "handpay validation queue full." The only way to get the game up and running again is to do a ram clear. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks for any insight!

Edit: btw I do have a printer..I don't know if this has any bearing on the issue.

not sure if ballies have the same option, but on IGT you can turn off handpay validation in the settings, it is possible there could be the same type of option in yours.
harp
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 46

Always on the road

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 07:28:12 PM »

You are running the game as a stand alone configuration, meaning you are not hooked up to any On-Line Validation System

Although you are Printing Tickets, the Buffer is still filling up waiting to send information to a System, when you power the game back up the game sees all this information and attempts to send it, when this does not happen you get the error and the only way is to RAM Clear

See this a lot and nothing to resolve it as of yet
gamefanatic
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 07:33:21 PM »

Thanks. This time around, I set the validation on "system" instead of "standard" and the game accepted this setting. Maybe this will work?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.