S2000 Progressive with Spectrum II and multi-denomination
<< < (2/5) > >>
IFFV68:
Foster,
I don't know what you said.
I just know your the best slot tech.ever.
PLUNGER BOY:
Quote from: staz on March 08, 2011, 02:21:12 AM

has anyone ever hit a progressive at home what does it do anything? does the progressive reset by itself? does the spectrom say that it hit on top?   i like that you can change the amounts on every level my progressive is set to 1,320,000 at 5% on all 4 denom.... it started out at 1 mil.....

I set up a  dual progressive  on a $1.00  3 credit  double diamond deluxe . my mom hit it .  i set the progressive lower than the top award would have been. mistake . it added the top award and the progressive for the total amount  then reset itself to $1000 were i had it set.The total hit $5144.00
Magicslots:
Don"t know about the Spectrum on an S2K, but I did hit it on my S+ Triple Diamonds...it quickly reset the the starting amount
with no problems.   :200-
Dan Sorenson:
I have a S2000 Triple 777 as you can see from the photo in the upper glass it was a progressive. Can you tell me what the unit might have been ? And can I set it back up as a stand alone Progressive. If so can I get the parts to do so....???
Dan
Foster:
I just came across your post.
Post a picture of the back of your top glass with the progressive display.
showing any labels on it.

I think it is a Mikohn Cham II or a II+ (Stand alone) display, is there any other hardware in the top box connected to the display.
If so pictures of it as well.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page