My MAME Cabinet is finished!

(1/4) > >>

Yoeddy1:
So I think I found another deal of the century!  On Craigslist, I found a guy that bought a MAME Ultimate II cabinet complete with a Wells Gardner 27" arcade monitor 4 player control deck completely set up with an I-pac, glowing trackball, and a PC.  If you have searched these out on the internet, new they go for over 3 large.  He was asking $800 bucks for it. 

I get to his house, and he couldn't even demo it for me because he something had happened to the MAMEWAH software and he was experiencing OS issues.  I asked him if he would take $500 bucks for it all things considered...he did!!!

We get the beast home.  I threw in an Intel C2D PC and reconfigured MAME with the Maximus Arcade FE with Vista x64.  Everything worked perfect!!!  Put a coat of jet black semi-gloss on the lower half of the cabinet, ordered some sideart and a marquee, put in a flourescent light for the marquee, added some speaker covers, and presto, below I now have something that I have wanted my entire life...and super cheap too!

Below is the latest version of my MAME cabinet!  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/v/1erImlUsAs0&rel=0

Jason

reho33:
K+ on really good purchase and fixup!

StatFreak:
Quote from: reho33 on October 31, 2009, 11:24:33 PM

K+ on really good purchase and fixup!

:212- :205-
 :105-  It looks like you got a steal and did a nice job cleaning it up.  :3- :3-

tjkeller:
Outstanding Yoeddy1!  :131-

It would be nice if you could shoot some internal shots of your set up.  :79-

K+ on the Great Deal and Excellent Work! :3-

Yoeddy1:
Video posted in first post!

Jason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page